Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

"I told you so's" check in here

13,004 Views | 102 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BeastmodeAg
hillcountryag86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Getting called bad Ags, told to get off the board for not believing in this team. Blah, blah, blah!
Some of Ags saw this coming. Others kept snorting maroon cocaine.
Not happy with this loss at all. But saw it a mile away.
Here.
Bunny Ag
here
Bonfire96
Bunny Ag
wonder what BBA's excuse is this week
fishinaggiegirl
AG
I believed
Vile Weed
Here. And I think I'm owed a HUGE apology.
Off_The_Wood
AG
Been ripped countless times
Nonregdrummer09
AG
There's nothing potbangers love more than being right. Because if they are wrong, they don't get to be anything but pleasantly surprised. No downside.
Cromagnum
AG
Here here.
NavyAg92
AG
Here. My prediction concerning what Bama will do to A&M, yesterday:

1. Score
2. Score a lot

I did good.
Artorias
AG
Here. Don't understand why people are so willfully blind to the obvious.
PeekingDuck
Teslag
AG
quote:
There's nothing potbangers love more than being right. Because if they are wrong, they don't get to be anything but pleasantly surprised. No downside.

And they never show up when times are good
AG @ HEART
quote:
MaxPower
I thought we would be 7-5 preseason. And I was a sumlin believer. I'm still a believer and think this team could still make it to 8-4. People shrug off the losses this team had on both sides of the ball (from a d that was already bad). Next year things setup better, from the new stadium, the schedule and the returning experience. The tough decision will be at DC where a change is needed but where continuity is generally a premium for a mnc contender.
APHIS AG
Also so it coming but not 59-0!!!
AZRAEL
AG
When you have a 50/50 chance of being right, why gloat?
coupland boy
AG
Congratulations everybody
marble rye
AG
Hahaha, everyone kiss Vile Weed's butthurt and say sorry.
Sublette County
AG
quote:

To be fair, there's really no downside to saying "Ags are going to crush Bama, and here's why..." either. If the Ags win, you' gloat, if they don't you just say the same damn thing about the next opponent.
hillcountryag86
AG
Maverick, 50/50 at being right??? Are you kidding?? You are a fool if you think so!!!!
AG
quote:
Here. And I think I'm owed a HUGE apology.

Yes, you are. Along with a bunch of us.

Where the hell is aginlakeway, anyway?
threemeat
At least we have enough power to turn our embarrassing failures into top 5 rankings for those that do the embarrassing.
liner98
AG
Here. I was pissed off after arky game. Got railroaded for stating it here. The maroon koolaide was tasting like piss during our cupcake games. It was happening then.
Thank you for this thread OP!
Nonregdrummer09
AG
I'm not going to ****ing apologize for believing in my time you pieces of ****.
AG
quote:
I'm not going to ****ing apologize for believing in my time you pieces of ****.

Nobody's asking anyone to apologize for believing in your team.

But you ought to apologize for being a condescending ass toward people that you accused of being "trolls" or sips, when in fact they were not either, but they were actually RIGHT and you were wrong.

If, of course, you were guilty of doing so.
AZRAEL
AG
HillCountry...as a body of work, you either thought we truly had a good football team, or you did not. In regard to an individual game, you either thought we would win, or you thought we would lose. What other options are there? Please enlighten me, so I can be done with my foolery.
Frisco - Ag
AG
Ark game was all I needed to see
aeon-ag
I called the last 3, I'll call the last 4 as losses.

Lets reform the SWC, have SMU, Rice, Sam Houston, Lamar, Tceh, OSU, Texas State, anyone can beat Texas State. That would give us 8 teams and we could beat all them with some effort. Maybe tu El Paso, A&M at Canyon and East Texas State, oh, A&M at Commerce. No tu, they'd kill us!

Am I mad??!! I'm livid, seething over this lack of effort and I don't give a damned attitude. There is something internally wrong causing this teams ****TEE attitude and it needs to be fixed, NOW!!!!!!
Swammy51
I have had 3 Kyle outa here posts taken down by staff infection. Would you sit behind this QB that is leading our O? Kyle, under an OC that knows offense would rescheme to Kyle's strengths and move forward at least one game ago. Sum is pulling the strings on this. Oh, if we don't see Snyder gone by next game we Sum has sold out twice.
Post removed:
by user
AG
I told you so 4 months ago.

See the bumped Kenny Hill thread.

72jag
AG
Here but I never thought we would be embarrassed like we were. And will continue to be with these coaches and players.
Bone6
The "told you so" people need links.

I had a handful of offseason "let's tap the brakes for expectations this season" just as a lot of people on here did that were often met with "get a dog" responses.

If you anyone posted in the week following the South Carolina game that we simply weren't that great, then I'll be impressed.
Mr. Lahey
AG
Here
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.