Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Best Rain Gear for Game?

4,307 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by moocow2024
pv
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Post what you'll be wearing to combat the elements during the game Saturday.

Hope the grounds crew fixed the turf.
ag_derp
AG
Just briefs
8T2
Maroon poncho or GTFO!
Frag
AG
For chicks (hot), white T-Shirts.
BQ_90
AG
beveled dry cleaning bag
crowman2010
AG
Bunk Moreland
It's not going to rain during the game. It's going to rain in the morning, most likely from 8-10am. Nothing heavy, and probably pretty spotty. After that, the north wind will push in a bit and the clouds will give way to a little sun here and there throughout the afternoon. Humidity should stay decently high before dropping and giving way to slightly cooler temperatures in the evening.

High of 82, with a low around 64 degrees. Kickoff should see a temperature around 77, with humidity dropping throughout the game. Small chance of a shower here and there throughout the area, but I don't think it's anything that will be at Kyle.
BaileyAg
AG
I read title as "best rear-end for the game". thought we were gonna gets some cheerleader tush pics
aggiebrother33
bringing my golf rain gear and poncho...if rain is definite(ie raining after tailgate) then rain gear it is. If just a chance poncho it is so I wont have to carry my full gear.
IslandJeep
AG
moocow2024
AG
quote:
High of 82, with a low around 64 degrees. Kickoff should see a temperature around 77, with humidity dropping throughout the game. Small chance of a shower here and there throughout the area, but I don't think it's anything that will be at Kyle.

You sound like you know what you are talking about, but accuweather disagrees with you completely. 71 degrees at kickoff. 50% chance of thunderstorms with humidity rising throughout the game.
aTm2004
AG
White boxers
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:

You sound like you know what you are talking about, but accuweather disagrees with you completely. 71 degrees at kickoff. 50% chance of thunderstorms with humidity rising throughout the game.

He took the Chip Brown approach.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
quote:

Sorry I blacked out. What'd I say?
fooz
Do you even poncho bro?
pv
This is the SEC, we better make sure someone is there to protect Sumlin:

moocow2024
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sorry I blacked out. What'd I say?

Lol. You killed it champ.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.