Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ryan Tannehill the AFC's Top Rated Passer???

2,061 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by No Spin Ag
Wdiss
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ahead of Tom Brady?!

http://touch.sunsentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81548636/

I always thought Tanny would be A&M's greatest NFL QB. Like how Bill Lazor is finally using his athleticism and mobility in play-calling.
Wdiss
Correction "AFC East".
agcrock2005
AG
quote:

I always thought Tanny would be A&M's greatest NFL QB. Like how Bill Lazor is finally using his athleticism and mobility in play-calling.
Dude, 3 days ago people were calling for his head and saying he was about to lose his starting role. He did play well against the Raiders though, but...the Raiders. Hope he continues to play well.
Texas 1836
AG
Wait ... I thought they were going to bench him ...

I'm not sure Joe Philbin has what it takes.
yeahtoast
AG
The Raiders.

In London.

To keep his starting job.
Little Rock Ag
AG
He is my starting QB in my fantasy league and has led me to a 3-1 record.
Allen76
AG
He is just not that accurate sometimes. Although he is a good athlete, and a winner, he does not hit em like Aikman did, or today's Brees and Brady. Every time he misses in the NFL, I remember some of his ten foot high passes for the Aggies, especially against tu.

I don't know if he could have made it as a receiver but I am happy that he is still doing well as an NFL
QB.
Triple-T
AG
For one year's worth of playing time as an actual College QB, Tanny is a fantastic NFL story.

Miami will continue to improve, and RT will be a major part of that.

Gig 'em.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Knee-jerking each monday after every NFL game is worse than looking at off-season TexAgs threads. If you buy into the talking heads on Tanny you'd think he's Rex Grossman one week and Dan Marino the next. He's a fine player that still is developing and growing under a new OC. He will be fine.
NyAggie
AG
keep in mind that geno smith and ej manuelreside in the AFC East. being better than those two is not very difficult.

that just leaves Brasy, and the pats are not off to that good of a start.

the AFC east is terrible.
No Spin Ag
Being the best in that division. Not exactly something to write home about.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.