Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

We will Smear Miss St.

17,232 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by itsyourboypookie
Shooz in Katy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Congratulations! You've been prank posted by prankpost.com!!!!!!"
eb93
AG
If they double-team RSJ, Amari Cooper will be open all day long. Miles reminds me of Von. With his first step Bo Wallace doesn't have a chance. Prescott can run, but the Bammer defense will contain him like LSU did Manziel. Either way, I know the guys in maroon will win.
Brewmaster
AG
Agree 110% with everything you said.

LSU would've beat Miss St with Harris at QB (who has since been named the starter). He shredded them in the 4th quarter (3 TD's), and he's a true freshman. Trill will open up shop!

State has one of the best D-Lines in the SEC (at stopping the run). But we've shown we want to throw even when the run is open (see Arky). So yes, unless they make serious adjustments and improvement, we destroy them.

Their offense is overrated, led by mighty Prescott. His numbers are decent, but really an average SEC QB at this point.

Sumlin is 11-2 in road games...

Ags easily cover
Demo_Slug
AG
RSJ is a touch down.
Bird Poo
AG
quote:
Whilst I may not pontificate using the language of the king, let this humble servant expound on the fact that the illogical uncovering of those wiry youth who live outside the boundaries of the traditional lines of chalk gracing the field shall surely provide cause to the torrid ramifications of unfettered youth free to roam across the plains of yonder field leading to obtuse displays of excessive celebration in yon end of zone.

Should the von Trapps of mountainous fields refuse to pay tribute to the stallions deemed Speedy and RSJ then this shall their immortal defecation be remembered by all who forbear their iniquity.

But yet I digress from the origins of ineptitude I set forth to proclaim from the depths of the display of my mastery of of analysis. For whosoever shall deem the bold knight Garrett unworthy of coverage shall face the wrath of Sir Trill in the field of battle.

There is no gambling at Bushwood* dear Sir!
Shooz in Katy
AG
quote:
Whilst I may not pontificate using the language of the king, let this humble servant expound on the fact that the illogical uncovering of those wiry youth who live outside the boundaries of the traditional lines of chalk gracing the field shall surely provide cause to the torrid ramifications of unfettered youth free to roam across the plains of yonder field leading to obtuse displays of excessive celebration in yon end of zone.

Should the von Trapps of mountainous fields refuse to pay tribute to the stallions deemed Speedy and RSJ then this shall their immortal defecation be remembered by all who forbear their iniquity.

But yet I digress from the origins of ineptitude I set forth to proclaim from the depths of the display of my mastery of of analysis. For whosoever shall deem the bold knight Garrett unworthy of coverage shall face the wrath of Sir Trill in the field of battle.

redjalapeno-87
quote:
RSJ is a touch down.

I understand this post. I am not yet sure if that is good or bad. I'm an old.
Buck Nasty
AG
MondayMorningQB
AG
How many of you are reading this thread in the crapper?
AgsMyDude
AG
Hey OP! what's the best time to go to the dentist?

Tooth hurty
Slwdsm

Von Garrett Briefcase tacos.
fistofsouth
quote:
Randall when are you gonna sign your commitment to your team son?
Meximan
quote:
quote:
There were a couple of plays where a LB and Corner doubled RSJ. If Miss St does that it takes away a man up front and pretty much eliminates Garrett from getting doubled. His first move reminds me of Von and if he isn't doubled or no RB or FB to cover, their QB is going to have to get rid of the ball quick.

phatbeast
AG
quote:
There were a couple of plays where a LB and Corner doubled RSJ. If Miss St does that it takes away a man up front and pretty much eliminates Garrett from getting doubled. His first move reminds me of Von and if he isn't doubled or no RB or FB to cover, their QB is going to have to get rid of the ball quick.
I've been thinking this the whole season, OP. Thanks for putting it into words for me.
turboboost
AG
quote:

Did I just read a script from The Game of Thrones?
twelvepointkiller
quote:
Either way, I know the guys in maroon will win.

I see what you did there...
Mozart Paintings
AG
Isn't it fun to be able to laugh a little?

InnerCityAg
We will smear them. RSJ, Garrett and all that.
Ryan C. Whittenberg
AG
quote:
If Lambo can kick some field goals, that will open up our secondary for some big plays.
InnerCityAg
I can see how Watts can pick up a lot of yards when we run out of the spread. Especially if Garrett is single covered like OP said.
Reginald Cousins
S
This thread delivers...
carpe vinum
AG
Guildenben
AG
Didn't you guys know of the rarely known, rarely used "man that offense is just too good" rule that allows you to take one player from offense and put him on defense... just to make things interesting.
FJB
AG
Oh my....this thread.
dannyv
AG
quote:

Holy ****...
InnerCityAg
quote:

DifferenceMaker Ag
quote:
quote:

Holy ****...
ISWYDT
Timberwolf
AG
All kinds of stupid with this post.
alamoaggie 64
Are you one of those who predicted the same thing against Arkansas?
Cannonball!
AG
That cheerleader pic!?! Where do you people find this stuff?!
Royal27
AG
quote:
That cheerleader pic!?! Where do you people find this stuff?!
AGGIEZ12
quote:
I'd definitely smear this miss from State.

Winner...
Ed Carter
AG
OP=ramirez78=WTF just happened
Emilio Fantastico
AG
I think the OP got RSJ and Q Cunningham confused since they both wear # 9.

That or he's just retarded.
Silent For Too Long
How many Raptor socks are in this one thread?
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.