Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

We will Smear Miss St.

17,234 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by itsyourboypookie
Randal Floyd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We will beat the hell out of MSU. We came out very flat against Arkie while they played like it was their Super Bowl, but we still ended up with the win.

Sure, MSU beat LSU at there place, but LSU is not the same team they have been the past several years.

Our Offense is ranked first in the SEC, while the MSU pass defense is ranked dead last in the SEC and very low nationally. Prescott and their RB have talent and they'll get some points, but no way will we be looking past them and they just don't have the talent we do. With our stable of receivers and Noil a week healthier, we are going to tear apart their weak secondary.

I predict the score to be somewhere like 57-24. On top of that, Sumlin is the best coach in the country for road games. I think Ole Miss will be tough, of course, and the trip to Bama will be the big test for our whole team. All SEC West teams are good and can win on any given Saturday, but for some reason State just doesn't worry me. We'll start of strong against them and not look back.
Wabs
AG
Rook gonna rook, but I like what Rook has to say.
Born Maroon
AG
Is that you Randall Pink?
Randal Floyd
Randal "Pink" Floyd was a QB himself! Good catch. I haven't really checked out other MSU wins, but other than LSU, which is huge of course, I don't think any others have been impressive. MSU gets points scored against them and their DB's are pretty slow. Hard for them to keep up with Noil, and if they a crazy enough to double team RSJ, look for Garrett to have a huge day and our other receivers, especially Kennedy to have a big day.
Aggielandma12
AG
You lost me here.

quote:
and if they a crazy enough to double team RSJ, look for Garrett to have a huge day
BobSaget
Pap?
HawaiiAg94
AG
Randall when are you gonna sign your commitment to your team son?
ABATTBQ87
AG
MSU secondary is not very good, expect a big game from Kenny and the receivers (unless we drop the ball)
TXAGBQ76
AG
Read all of this last week...
Randal Floyd
There were a couple of plays where a LB and Corner doubled RSJ. If Miss St does that it takes away a man up front and pretty much eliminates Garrett from getting doubled. His first move reminds me of Von and if he isn't doubled or no RB or FB to cover, their QB is going to have to get rid of the ball quick.
chizadbot
AG
how many pancakes can you fit in a dog house? none, snakes don't have armpits.
RAMF 95
AG
I'm telling you brah, of they triple team Johnny Utah look for Bodie to rip it at Beall's Beach broooooo
Bradh
Agree with op we got msu's number I
m more worried bout ole miss
Tomdoss92
AG
quote:
There were a couple of plays where a LB and Corner doubled RSJ. If Miss St does that it takes away a man up front and pretty much eliminates Garrett from getting doubled. His first move reminds me of Von and if he isn't doubled or no RB or FB to cover, their QB is going to have to get rid of the ball quick.
Aggie_2463
AG
I keep rereading your last post and wtf are u talking about? Go home your drunk.
Tomdoss92
AG
oh and
RAMF 95
AG
If Kim Jung Un thinks he can just take a snap and the do the forbidden dance on a poster of Zoe Deshanel well let me tell you something braaaaahhhhh, we are going to head over to Madam Goo's for some Wolf Brand Chili?
Randal Floyd
Tough crowd. Just enjoying talking football with you guys, that's all. No intent to upset the more sensitive people of the group.
STX Ag
AG
quote:

I read this at least 3 times and still never understood it.
Wabs
AG
If Lambo can kick some field goals, that will open up our secondary for some big plays.
Randal Floyd
While not written very well (my fault), any time one of our WR's are doubled, it leaves another to have a huge game. It happened all the time last year with Evans. Garrett was a brain freeze. Sorry about that...
Mozart Paintings
AG
quote:
While not written very well (my fault), any time one of our WR's are doubled, it leaves another to have a huge game. It happened all the time last year with Evans. Garrett was a brain freeze. Sorry about that...

But you talked about Von like moves. So confused.
Wabs
AG
So you meant Speedy gets open if RSJ is doubled? If so, I fully agree.
Aggielandma12
AG
Ok..I think I get it. You were trying to say if they double RSJ then that leaves Kennedy,Pope, Reynolds, et al to have a field day?
Mozart Paintings
AG
quote:
Ok..I think I get it. You were trying to say if they double RSJ then that leaves Kennedy,Pope, Reynolds, et al to have a field day?

I agree that's what he means. But he still explained it by comparing Garrett to Von miller. Oh well. Not sure why I care.
Drake aTm
AG
Wtf just happened?
agsquirrel97
AG
quote:
how many pancakes can you fit in a dog house? none, snakes don't have armpits.

Rebar
AG
Whilst I may not pontificate using the language of the king, let this humble servant expound on the fact that the illogical uncovering of those wiry youth who live outside the boundaries of the traditional lines of chalk gracing the field shall surely provide cause to the torrid ramifications of unfettered youth free to roam across the plains of yonder field leading to obtuse displays of excessive celebration in yon end of zone.

Should the von Trapps of mountainous fields refuse to pay tribute to the stallions deemed Speedy and RSJ then this shall their immortal defecation be remembered by all who forbear their iniquity.

But yet I digress from the origins of ineptitude I set forth to proclaim from the depths of the display of my mastery of of analysis. For whosoever shall deem the bold knight Garrett unworthy of coverage shall face the wrath of Sir Trill in the field of battle.

There is no gambling at Bushwood* dear Sir!
Aggielandma12
AG
Is it a full moon tonight?
STX Ag
AG
It was bush"wood" bro.
ShaggyAggie01
AG
This thread. All of it.

Jaun
NewOldAg
AG
quote:
Whilst I may not pontificate using the language of the king, let this humble servant expound on the fact that the illogical uncovering of those wiry youth who live outside the boundaries of the traditional lines of chalk gracing the field shall surely provide cause to the torrid ramifications of unfettered youth free to roam across the plains of yonder field leading to obtuse displays of excessive celebration in yon end of zone.

Should the von Trapps of mountainous fields refuse to pay tribute to the stallions deemed Speedy and RSJ then this shall their immortal defecation be remembered by all who forbear their iniquity.

But yet I digress from the origins of ineptitude I set forth to proclaim from the depths of the display of my mastery of of analysis. For whosoever shall deem the bold knight Garrett unworthy of coverage shall face the wrath of Sir Trill in the field of battle.

There is no gambling at Bushwood* dear Sir!
Please, sir, take a bow... /slowclap
Edit: JUAN
Crawdaddy
AG
Aggie Joe 93
AG
I'm so confused, I don't even know what I mean?
Touchdown There!
AG
I'd definitely smear this miss from State.

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.