Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

More tu Dismissals

10,588 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by grl38
rbelsom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Football Coach Dismisses Entire Student Body

Austin, TX September 29, 2014 - Head Football Coach Charlie Strong dismissed the entire student body today, sighting violation of team drug policies. Faculty and staff will be allowed to remain but must move on campus. Sources have also reported that Strong has called a meeting with the Board of Regents to discuss their future with the university. At the hastily-called press conference Strong refused to confirm or deny he had placed himself on double secret probation and summarily dismissed the reporter who asked the question.
Cannonball!
AG
source?
Ridge14
monarch
S
Ketch?
McGibblets
AG
quote:
source?

I'm gonna guess you didn't read anything more than the title
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
...Sources have also reported that Strong has called a meeting with the Board of Regents to discuss their future with the university...
in a related story: men's basketball coach Rick Barnes has announced that he will not be taking a job on the newly vacant board of regents
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
source?
Chickenhawk
quote:
source?

You failed.
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
quote:
source?

I'm gonna guess you didn't read anything more than the title

Maybe he thought the OP stole this from some parody news outlet in the style of the onion and wanted a source for that? Or maybe im giving OP too much credit
Chickenhawk
Too much credit.
Wabs
AG
Chollie must have said this 2 weeks ago in order for OP to decipher what Chollie actually said.
rbelsom
AG
OP is sick at home today and bored...
90%Ag
AG
quote:
sighting violation of team drug policies

You could of at least used the write syntax.
Ridge14
quote:
quote:
sighting violation of team drug policies

You could of at least used the write syntax.
Lol I see what you did there

rbelsom
AG
The Queen of Grammar has correctly pointed out that "sighted" was incorrectly used instead of "cited". OP regrets the error and any harm that was caused to the readers. QoG should be informed that, although the word was misused, the sentence syntax was correct. Good luck with your next election....
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
The Queen of Grammar has correctly pointed out that "sighted" was incorrectly used instead of "cited". OP regrets the error and any harm that was caused to the readers. QoG should be informed that, although the word was misused, the sentence syntax was correct. Good luck with your next election....

STX Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Where did you get the picture of magnoliag?
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:
quote:

Where did you get the picture of magnoliag?
rbelsom
AG
quote:
quote:

Ridge14
I assumed their mistake was intentional but maybe it wasn't. Go ahead and call them out bro
rbelsom
AG
quote:
quote:

Sorry, dude. Like, I'll try to, like , give you a warning when, satire is, like, being used.
bigblackag12
AG
Likewise
rbelsom
AG
At this point I regret having spent any time starting this post. Yes, I understood and agreed with his satirical correction. My point was that, if he wanted to play editor, he should have known the difference between syntax and vocabulary. I have a raw spot for know-it-alls who don't...
bigblackag12
AG
Aaron Rodgers says relax man.
Ridge14
quote:
At this point I regret having spent any time starting this post. Yes, I understood and agreed with his satirical correction. My point was that, if he wanted to play editor, he should have known the difference between syntax and vocabulary. I have a raw spot for know-it-alls who don't...

In my eyes you won
90%Ag
AG
quote:

OP is right. I should have used the word "vocabulary". Clearly the most egregious era on this thread.
rbelsom
AG
Thanks.
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:

OP is right. I should have used the word "vocabulary". Clearly the most egregious era on this thread.

What you did there...i see it.
rbelsom
AG
I assume you are waiting for me to take the bait on the "era" error, but I won't...
90%Ag
AG
quote:
Thanks.

Not at all.
rbelsom
AG
My response was to Ridge14 who obviously possesses high intelligence, profound critical thinking abilities and keen analytical skills.
90%Ag
AG
quote:
My response was to Ridge14 who obviously possesses high intelligence, profound critical thinking abilities and keen analytical skills.

Oh.

Then GFY.
90%Ag
AG
I keed. I keed.
Ridge14
quote:

Winning
rbelsom
AG
Really! That's that's the best you've got? You start with grammar lessons and end with profanity acronyms? Pathetic...
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.