Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Predict what the score would be if we played Oregon and Baylor....

4,061 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AggieDruggist89
Wdiss
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Settle it.

Right now.

Who'd win and by how much and why?

Battle royal on a neutral field...let's say JerrysWorld?

I say, against Baylor....

Aggies: 45
Bears: 35

A high scoring game but A&M's surprisingly good defense stops a couple of critical Bear drives late in the game. Our offense has little trouble scoring and scoring again.

I say, against Oregon...

Aggies: 49
Bears: 42, in overtime...

Massive amounts of scoring on both sides. Game goes into overtime. The Aggies get a critical stop and Kenny and team drive for a game-winning touch down. A barn-burner of a game.
dimeboxaggie
AG
No
STX Ag
AG
Don't you tell me what to do
boboguitar
AG
When did Oregon switch mascots?
AgEng06
AG
Who are the Oregon Bears?
AgEng06
AG
Dammit bobo
AggieIce
AG
Hurricane Ditka
Bottlehead90
AG
Which LB's do we field?
pilot
AG
If we played them at the same time?
NaturalStateReb
infinity to infinity tie.
EliteZags
AG
So, if the Ags beat the Bears and the Bears beats the Bears in the American Southwestern Division East Northern, then the Bears goes to the Denslow Cup, unless the Bears can upset Baylor and the Bears ties the Bears, then the Bears would play the Bears and the Bears in a blind choice round robin. And
if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned.
shano0603
AG
the bear must have eaten the duck
GigEmMortis
AG
Bears.
Beets.
Battlestar Galactica.
NaturalStateReb
quote:
So, if the Ags beat the Bears and the Bears beats the Bears in the American Southwestern Division East Northern, then the Bears goes to the Denslow Cup, unless the Bears can upset Baylor and the Bears ties the Bears, then the Bears would play the Bears and the Bears in a blind choice round robin. And
if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive Sundays until a champion can be crowned.

And after the slaughter is over, we'll come back here and ring that victory bell--just like we always wanted to.
58bill
Ags 51
bears 28
Ags shred bennetts vaunted defense

Ags 31ducks 23
Not overly sure about ducks, but bears havent played anybody of note yet
phatbeast
AG
Wait, a battle royale? So this is the three of us playing simultaneously? How does that even work?
DayAg!
S
delete thread.. ban user
InnerCityAg
Ags 58
bears 29
Ducks 36
STX Ag
AG
I've noticed that OP posts a lot of retarded threads, but never posts again other than the OP. I don't think he even realizes that he gets flamed on every thread. I think he just posts, strolls away and assumes everyone loved his thread, and never checks back on it.

Ignorance is bliss.
spaceman
AG
quote:
Wait, a battle royale? So this is the three of us playing simultaneously? How does that even work?
Maybe A&M's O goes against Ducks' D for one possession, then Duck O against Baylor D, then Baylor O against our D, then repeat.

On second thought ... nah.
AggieNiebs
AG
quote:

Massive amounts of scoring on both sides. Game goes into overtime. The Aggies get a critical stop and Kenny and team drive for a game-winning touch down. A barn-burner of a game.

So not only do the Ags get a stop, we Aldo back them up enough to be out of girls goal range? And then we take our turn in OT and score a TD and then for some reason the refs let us go for an XP even though we've already won???
I don't think you understand how football works.
Wdiss
OP does read his amazing threads!!! I actually print them out, bind them in a laminate folder with a date stamp, and re-read them "in the throne room".
mid90
AG
I don't know what the score would be, but I'd bet that Dat Nguyen's head would explode.
STX Ag
AG
quote:
OP does read his amazing threads!!! I actually print them out, bind them in a laminate folder with a date stamp, and re-read them "in the throne room".

The ****ter is a good place for them.
NorCal
quote:
Bears.
Beets.
Battlestar Galactica.
HookThis
AG
if the bear/duck combo team were to field a 22 man defense we would only win by 3 touchdowns, if they chose best 11 from both teams we'd win by 6 touchdowns
agnerd
AG
Need more data, but right now I have the Ags over Oregon by 9 or the bears by 21. But my numbers aren't very accurate until people start playing more real games.
agsquirrel97
AG
do we play both of them at the same time, that would be tough - but doable.

Need more info.
Meximan
Oregon Duckbears?
EliteZags
AG
quote:
quote:

So not only do the Ags get a stop, we Aldo back them up enough to be out of girls goal range? And then we take our turn in OT and score a TD and then for some reason the refs let us go for an XP even though we've already won???
I don't think you understand how football works.

In Overtime, touchdown scores you
CiboloAg
We'd get killed if we played both of those teams. 2 teams against 1 is not fair. Just not.
BillYeoman
So, one former UH coach vs another former UH coach in a grand test? I would take Sumlin.
whatthecrunchyo
AG
368-297. Epic win for the World Champion Horsemen.

FriscoKid
AG
So it's 22 vs 11 and they have us surrounded? Poor ba$tards.
twenty two ags
battle royal, huh?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.