Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Why we lose to SMU...

6,852 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by dirtycooler
AgCPA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well let me put it this way... after that incident the ODs were relegated to one area on one end of the field and instructed not to do this sort of thing any more by the school. That doesn't mean that the students accepted the change right away. But if you have been to a yell practice recently, this tradition is pretty much non existent now.
MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:
quote:
I wore his boot pants when I graduated.
Wearing another dude's pants?

My dad was in Gator 2 with Greg and ended up with his uniform after he got kicked out and never returned it.
Meximan
quote:
Their head coach quit them. They have no guidance. They have no heart. They have no fear.
Pelayo
AG
quote:
In the quiet neighborhood between Mockingbird and University sits a brick oven ready and willing to overcook our grits Saturday.

SMU was once a thriving program with All-Americans and morals. And then they died. Or were murdered. Or were executed. Anyway, they were dead and gone.

And then a heartbeat...a twitch...and their rise from the beyond was complete. Yes, SMU is a zombie. Here is file footage of an innocent cadet trying to fend off the flesh eating Methodist mustangs.

For 20+ years they have roamed the smaller conferences biting and scratching any team unwise enough to play them.

Their head coach quit them. They have no guidance. They have no heart. They have no fear.

SMU 31
A&M 24

He should have skewered him some pony kabobs
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
realag14
BQ1981
AG
I remember it well. My buddies and I stared and said, "Now, what are you going to do dumbazz?"

I think he was expelled. No discipline.
gigemags-99
AG
Raptor despair threads.
aggie090
AG
Raptor = Idiot
GinaLinetti
AG
I luuuuuuuv football seaskn
Reginald Cousins
S
We football seaskn!!!
dirtycooler
There is a time when wisdom turns into senility.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.