Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Nick Marshall interview

15,144 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Carlo4
Personal Best
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Made rape winston look like a Rhodes scholar.

No link. Smd
Lungblood
He's not well spoken, but no
Personal Best
AG
But yeah also though
Lungblood
And such as
FriendlyAg
His engrosh skrong den?
TexasAggiesWin
S
He streng then?
Picadillo
Scrong, but at least no crab legs
R E L
AG
I want to see jameis and marshall carry a conversation together.
powerbiscuit
did he say

* $(&S &#$ $*(#@E* *& 583 _)$$^
Barnett91
How the **** do they pass in major colleges?? I'm sure the teachers are told to pass them but how can you? If you're a teacher how can you pass these kids knowing they can barely speak English?? They are going to have better jobs than many people who wish they could get free college.
Shooz in Katy
Three Seasons
AG
How we speak and intelligence are two different subjects. Most if not all here in the zoo were raised speaking formal english...Most athletes ~ informal...now how do they pass? Lots of help from the athletic academic departments you wouldn't like our team without their support.
TxAg76
AG
quote:
How the **** do they pass in major colleges?? I'm sure the teachers are told to pass them but how can you? If you're a teacher how can you pass these kids knowing they can barely speak English??

When's the last time you saw 105,000 show up to watch a kid take an English test?

See dat shoe? Be sayin Adidas!
Crandall
AG
quote:
How the **** do they pass in major colleges?? I'm sure the teachers are told to pass them but how can you? If you're a teacher how can you pass these kids knowing they can barely speak English?? They are going to have better jobs than many people who wish they could get free college.

Don't be jealous. Life isn't fair. You're old enough to know that.

In the game of life, you need a dog.

HTH.
Dumbdumb
quote:
quote:
How the **** do they pass in major colleges?? I'm sure the teachers are told to pass them but how can you? If you're a teacher how can you pass these kids knowing they can barely speak English??

When's the last time you saw 105,000 show up to watch a kid take an English test?

Funny shiz to start my day! POTD material!
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
They pass with crap degrees like Ag Leadership. If it's rigorous academic standards you want in your athletic program, I'm sure Cornell would send you a booster application,
Sean98
AG
quote:

Might as well divide my zero and watch the world end.
Sea Gull
AG
Gives you a whole new appreciation for Cam Newton, doesn't it
ABATTBQ11
AG
There should be professional athletics majors, whose studies deal with athletic training and sports contracts, with a possible minor in sports broadcasting or coaching.
Maroon_Liquid
quote:
quote:

Love "The Program" reference! My favorite movie of all time. Aggie related because the games were shot at Williams-Brice Stadium where we beat USCe. I still think that movie was about Florida State.
McCoveysCove
To be competitve at a major level, academic shortcomings on a select few is tolerated everywhere. Some athletes are just born to play, not study..cant think for themselves and never will.
up-n-aTm
AG
I'd give Nick a box of crayons and a brand new Big Chief tablet. I'll bet he couldn't spell his name correctly in 2 hours.
Ag4coal
quote:
There should be professional athletics majors, whose studies deal with athletic training and sports contracts, with a possible minor in sports broadcasting or coaching.

One of the better ideas I've seen. With a class each semester on how to not blow money. Definitely some speech/interviewing skills classes. That's what most need. The ones that what's to be doctors can still take real classes
Illustrious Potentate
AG
quote:
quote:
The ones that what's to be doctors can still take real classes

pathAG04
AG
not sure what you expected, he does go to auburn.
bert harbinson
AG
quote:
Scrong, but at least no crab legs
You do realize he was kicked off the team at Georgia for stealing from a teammate? Then again, maybe he's truly learned a lesson, unlike Jameis.
AggieFromArkansas
Would this major include classes like:

How not to beat your wife;

How to hire a car service;

How to lay off the pot long enough to pass a piss test.
McCoveysCove
Pre Professional Core Curriculum:

How to write a check 101, and 102 3 hrs each

How to cash a check 201, 202 3 hrs

How to balance checkbook 301, 302 3 hrs

How to apply for credit cards 401, 402 3 hrs

How to set up DVR & wii 411, 412 4 hrs each

m_d_blake
AG
The problem is not that we warp our academic institutions to allow these kids who are not exactly mental giants to graduate with farcical academic degrees. The problem is that college academics and sports are related at all. Training for a career in sports (as an athlete) is so far from academic training that they really should not be considered the same thing. Heck, the same thing could be said for many trades. That's why there are actual trade schools out there: because you don't get the right training at a university to become a master plumber. I believe the NCAA and membership requirement are the issue here (as well as universities continuing to insist on academic requirements for athletes). I'd love to see a university separate athletics from academics and treat it as a separate trade-like institution. Then maybe we all wouldn't care that the Marshalls of the world are all either dumb as rocks (or just don't care) because their "degrees" don't make a mockery of the academic degrees. (A lot of generalities above, obviously, since Marshall, Winston are not representative of all athletes. Many are actually student-athletes.)
Katz05
quote:
quote:

Bobby Collins that little rat bast-rd
coupland boy
AG
quote:

Count me in on that one.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Who the f writes checks or "balances a checkbook" anymore.
NaturalStateReb
For South Alabama, he's a high-functioning model.
Chickenhawk
quote:

Do marshall and rapeis write letters to each other?
Meximan
quote:
Most if not all here in the zoo were raised speaking formal english...
We were all raised in English boarding schools?

I do say, gents!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.