Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

You can't sell tradition at walmart.......

7,571 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Shooz in Katy
Franklin Delano Bluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Zoo Sincerity
12thGauge
quote:
quote:
Yep, the downside of success.

Not at all. We all had to learn sometime. I was the first Aggie in my family, so it was pretty much ALL new to me when I hit campus for Fish Orientation Week.

Some of those T-Shirt fans, if given the right kind of open-armed, warm indoctrination, will end up being hard core, died in the wool, maroon bloods, but again, it's up to US as to how that goes.

Yup, i would be a 3rd gen sip but lets just say i found love for the aggies. Now im about as hardcore as one can get
HookThis
AG
quote:
Dont resent them. Teach em. Their kids may be the next Mark Dodge, Pinky Wilson, or George Mitchell.

Or Thomas Johnson, Darzil Washington or Corey Nelson
BenTheGoodAg
AG
T-shirt fans are one thing. I've got no problem with that.

It's t-shirt haters I can't stand. T-shirt fans who only put down other schools.

CactusThomas
AG
quote:
What do you call someone who never went to college, burned all his tu stuff when his daughter enrolled at A&M. Told wife if you want to see daughter we need season tickets, then took son to games, he enrolled and now I have 2 children with degrees from the greatest university in the nation and have been a season ticket holder 10 years running?
A genius.
ag-13
AG
Well, I wanted to go to tu before I went to A&M, and now I'd never want to have gone anywhere else.
fistofsouth
I had a guy at IHOP say "I like yourshirt and hat" yesterday when I went in pimping Aggie gear. The worst experience I had was two years ago when at a Kroger a guy noticed my Aggie shirt and said "oh the Aggies are great" and so I said "Gig Em" and gave the thumbs up. He then say "Gig Em" Oh yeah that's like the Aggie Hook Em Horns".
Shooz in Katy
AG
quote:
Dont resent them. Teach em. Their kids may be the next Mark Dodge, Pinky Wilson, or George Mitchell.

Or much more likely the next Sanjay.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.