Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tickets shipped for Arkansas game?

3,189 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by krypto
Kate Beckett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FINALLY. Got my tickets. 217 Row 17 or something like that.
jackrabbit
AG
was surprised that the seats I received were relatively good. I bought late and usually my 12th Man priority gets me lousy seats. Does this mean the expected crowd is pretty low?
whatthecrunchyo
AG
Already got my Auburn tickets, bra.
rami182rami
AG
Still waiting on mine.

No track number email either yet.
rami182rami
AG
Anyone else still not got theirs?
jh183116
Does anybody else not feel the same frustration level I did with the fact that these tickets were mailed out as late as they were? Also, the confirming Email sent when the tickets were purchased (and our credit cards charged) stated that tracking numbers would be Emailed when they were shipped. This did not happen. I finally got mine by calling, but had to get to a supervisor. In my case, I was leaving home early this week and not returning home before the game, so needed my tickets before leaving. I did get them, but had to go to extraordinary lengths to get them.

Also, why (particularly In a venue like Cowboy Stadium) was there no option for electronic ticketing so we would be spared all this mailing/waiting drama???

This is is the latest bad experience I have had with 12th man concerning away game tickets. They seem overwhelmed and under concerned about their bad service.
rami182rami
AG
I agreee 100% jh.

No emailed tickets

No emailed tracking number

Late in mailing tickets.

12MF is way behind on the times.
krypto
AG
Agreed. The problem, from what I was told, was the people at JerryWorld taking forever to allocate and distribute the tickets.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.