Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

tu to play Michigan in 2024 & 2027

7,295 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Little Rock Ag
Ag8086
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Means they will not play us? They would never load up their schedule with both.
Duck Blind
AG
Good. Eff them.
Greg Costanza
AG
PILLOW FIGHT!!!
Pelayo
AG
I've always wanted a home and home with meatchicken.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Capt. America
AG
Wooooo. Even Michigan could spank that ass.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SGWAsbY.png[/img]
suburban cowboy
AG
This is fitting; both have recognizable brands and dumpster fire football teams
TXAggie2011
AG
That's so far in the future, its nearly meaningless.
YankAg13
AG
Agreed. Chances are they'll both have different coaches by then and at least one will have a new AD and schedules will get all changed up.
John Maplethorpe
AG
slider676
AG
Seems abnormally far out. Why not back to back years too?
Pelayo
AG
because they are all booked up with premier games in Mejico, Japan, Germany, Scotland ... of course.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MROD92
Sips and Michigan
E_TX_Ag12
If this goes through, it will be a match up of the most chronically overrated,self absorbed, and arrogant programs that have not accomplished much in the last 10 years, yet are resting on all time win percentage from 70 years ago. The collective egos may cause a black hole.
W
AG
great matchup in the 1970's

not so much 50 years later
monarch
S
Who gives a F***?
King
AG
quote:
If this goes through, it will be a match up of the most chronically overrated,self absorbed, and arrogant programs that have not accomplished much in the last 10 years, yet are resting on all time win percentage from 70 years ago. The collective egos may cause a black hole.

Sips win the natty in 05.
Ohio State vs. Michigan #1vs #2 '06

Pretty sure that happened in the last 10 years.

But thanks rook
ABATTBQ11
AG
Barely 10 years ago...
GenericAggie
AG
Maybe by then one of the programs will be relevant again?
txwxman
Venusian years, silly. Because tsips are from Venus or somethimg.
AgsWin08
Until A&M wins something, much less has the all time win percentage, stfu. Michigan kicks A&M's ass in football wins, national titles and academic tradition so don't try.... Go back to sucking your thumb. Aggies are so Fing arrogant.
GenericAggie
AG
It's not arrogance. It's the zoo.

IDaggie06
AG
the battle of affirmative action
Bunny Ag
lol at Aggies dumping on two of the best programs in CFB history because we might have a better team the last 2-3 years
E_TX_Ag12
quote:
quote:

But thanks rook

I guess message board hyperbole is something you can't quite grasp. Of course I know the history. But the Texas championship run was in fact 10 years ago, and they've been mired in mediocrity since their last appearance. Same goes for Michigan.

Texas will be back at some point. They have too much going for them in a resource rich state to stay in their current condition for too long, unless the top brass are complete incompetents. Michigan... Not so much. Demographics don't favor that region anymore.

For the record, half my family is from Michigan, so I grew up a fan, and would like to see A&M play them at some point.
Sparkie
AG
quote:

Ohio State was only relevant due to the voters pushing the Big 10 into the BCS.

'06 Florida had a layup win.
'07 Lsu won and the score did not indicate the whoopin Ohio State got.
sshm
AG
quote:
quote:

But thanks rook
While the national title for texas is one thing, the Ohio State vs. Michigan game is a prime example of what he's talking about.

November: Ohio State vs Michigan. Game of the Century. Should be a rematch in the title game. Best game ever.

December: Man, even though Michigan won't play for the title, what a consolation prize it is for these guys to play in the Rose bowl and still have a terrific season. Ohio State meanwhile, will crush Florida's ass.

January: Michigan and Ohio State both lose handily, Michigan doesn't finish top 5.
Kemo Sabe
Oh good! Two dinosaurs of college football square off to see who can out trundle each other. They can bill it as meatchicken vs the meatheads. Should be a hummmmdinger of a matchup. I wonder if Brady joke will still be around by then?
Skull Session
Man that is so far out there it is hardly worth the paper it was written on. Does the old horns no good, because they won't live to see it.
fistofsouth
In the future both programs could bounce back, but it is far more likely for t.u. to do so than Michigan. Looking through today's prism this match-up is about as promising as Yale versus Army; two storied teams that only have history working for them in the now.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
I'd rather get our home and home back with Michigan State that Bill Byrne canceled.
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Agswin

you sir are a dumbass
BBQ4Me
AG
Only way Michigan will be relevant again is if they fire Hoke
CKeith21
AG
That is 10 & 13 years away. I will be in my mid 30's. Who cares?
Eso Si, Que Es?
tu found a pop warner stud and they are doing everything they can to land him - including a home and away his fish and senior year.

cholie got dis
mcag83
AG
tu.....don't care
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.