Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winston Suspended

26,632 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by MassAggie97
bgrimm05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For 1st half of Clemson game per ESPN notification for the ***** comment.
Post removed:
by user
fooz
den he sit den
Personal Best
AG
How long for the crab legs and the rape?
JeffHamilton82
quote:
We stupidended den
Sex Panther
AG
I wonder if he'll wear a visor and have a towel around his neck. Showing he clearly does not respect his coach and team.
SARATOGA
Not a smart individual.

Look forward to that wonderlic score.

Jameis makes VY look smart. Career trajectory of VY or worse it would appear.

Nonregdrummer09
AG
That could be huge for Clemson if they can get out to a nice lead.
gravy97
AG
he's slowly catching the manziel disease.. first symptom... getting suspended for a half
SARATOGA
I jus sit fo da haf doh
redd38
AG
I don't get why they would suspend him for that. Especially for this game.

FSU is so weird.
FriendlyAg
quote:
I wonder if he'll wear a visor and have a towel around his neck. Showing he clearly does not respect his coach and team.
ahlongslide
AG
Hopefully this gives Clemson the edge they need.
Mr. Tyler Durden
Next Ryan Leaf. Oh wait, can I do that?
Post removed:
by user
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
quote:

FSU is so weird.

Yep
agmrpink
AG
quote:
he's slowly catching the manziel disease.. first symptom... getting suspended for a half

Getting arrested was the first symptom, dummy.
superbowlringd
Do he have to tend classes?
DannyDuberstein
AG
If Manziel disease = puss being thrown at you left and right vs. having to take the puss, then Winston has definitely NOT caught Manziel disease.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
I am really starting to think Jameis is some sort of sociopath, I don't think he picks up on social cues, I don't think he understand a lot of right vs. wrong, and doesn't seem to think things through very much.

As far as the crab legs go, it's pretty obvious that the grocery store he went to was giving out free food to football players, and someone wasn't in on that.

I hope Clemson beats FSU, because I actually like Clemson and I just think Jameis is a generally terrible person.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
quote:

FSU is so weird.
It's simple. They already got a Natty out of him through their cover up efforts last year. Now, he is becoming a liability.

Rapeis better prepare himself for the bus they will throw him under after his next screw up.
AG
He can haz da gaydoraids?
usmcbrooks
Sickens me to see so many people on message boards calling him a 20-21 year old kid who made a mistake. Johnny was crucified for much less and the talking heads said the 20 year old kid who made a mistake statement was a lame excuse. Wonder if Lou Holtz would consider "grabbing him by the throat?" Wonder when Barry Switzer will say, "For him to act so arrogant, I want to jerk his face mask and I want to grab him. Of course you get fired for that now; in the old days you could get away with that. It's the world we live in. It's a misplaced value system. When I see this happen I wonder where the core value system comes from, if he has a core value system. This young man needs a damn hell of a lot of development."
redd38
AG
If FSU loses this game, and it's their only loss of the year and still win the ACC. Do they still get in the playoff?

I would think so.
agsquirrel97
AG
is bull chip lik dis dat made me can wait to git out da talmenahasse
hunter2012
AG
quote:
If FSU loses this game, and it's their only loss of the year and still win the ACC. Do they still get in the playoff?

I would think so.
This is where I think a SEC West team with one loss would hold a major advantage. Other than Clemson, FSU will not play another team that even approaches the top 10. Any given SECW team has to face four, and if you have a undefeated champion and a 1 loss team come out of conference then that 1 loss should trump every other 1 loss team just from division SOS alone.
Jason C.
AG
Somewhere a Gameday sign-maker spontaneously combusted when they got this news.
HossAg
AG
They are for sure gonna lose now
Jason C.
AG
It's actually a great strategy by Fisher: he's justifying their one loss (if they lose). Imagine the playoff committee discussion: "Oh, well, FSU only lost to Clemson because Winston was sitting."
EliteZags
AG
Johnny's shenanigans are cheeky and fun, Winston's shenanigans are cruel and tragic, making them not really shenanigans at all, eevil shenanigans
GarryowenAg
AG
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this guy
. . .
quote:
"First of all I just want to apologize to the university, to my coaches and to my teammates. I'm not a me person, but in that situation, that was a selfish act and that's not how you do things around here, so I really just want to apologize to my teammates because I've now made a selfish act for them and that's all."

"You've got to overcome adversity and that's one thing at Florida State we do ... and when I do get my opportunity to play I'm going to do anything I can. That's going to eat me up. I want to be out there on the field, but I did something so I have to accept my consequences and I'm going to apologize to my team. We're not going to think about negative things, we're going to think about moving forward and winning the game."

I messed up and I have to accept the fact I did that. It eats me alive I did something like that. I can't carry myself that way and me and Sean (Maguire), we're going to watch film and I'm going to try my best to put our team in a good chance to win this game."

quote:
"I have to tone it down. I have to."

"Florida State is going to play Florida State football. One person don't win no football game. We are a great football team. Sean is going to go out there and do what he has to do. Our RBs are going to do what they have to do, our OL are going to block and we're going to win the football game."

gigemgoobyhh
WE SCRONG DEN LEGOOOOO
agsquirrel97
AG
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.