Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Visor guy

5,095 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by mongey donk
vic99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
visor guy has been marginalized by the corner addition of East deck. I didn't even realize it last week but this week, there he was, standing as always but with an obstructed view to 2nd and 3rd decks. Here's to you visor guy! May someone take over the duties of spirit killer vigilante.
MondayMorningQB
AG
Speaking of marginalized... How about these seats in the zone club adjacent to the 2nd deck student section!? Notice a ton of empty seats the last two weeks and the few people there have to stand since students stand. In fact, the upper most right corner seats I believe are blocked by a wall..

rjamizon
This was on purpose. That's all I'm gunna say.
eAGer
AG
Visit guy
Short Round
Visit guy
Visor Guy
AG
Still there doing my thing. I may not stand out but to be honest that was never the point. I am going to yell in support of the Ags and encourage those around me to do the same through good and bad.
Hank Mardukas
AG
quote:
Still there doing my thing. I may not stand out but to be honest that was never the point. I am going to yell in support of the Ags and encourage those around me to do the same through good and bad.
TulaneAg
Good bull VG. My 10yo daughter is concerned about you losing your mojo though...she thinks you're the bees knees. Someone on the new corner/edge is going to have to step it up!
HamptonTomatoes
AG
Visor Guy
Short Round
ewwwww... I don't want to sit by the students

Van Buren Boy
AG
I sat in this section of the zone club for rice about 5 rows up. I was blocked from seeing the other side of the field from about the 35 to the endzone. Had to stand a lot, but it was all
Good
zephyr88
AG
A real black eye for the Zone Club... those seats cost some quan...
GA Aggie
Visor Guy
mongey donk
AG
Visit Guy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.