Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Finebaum

14,397 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by thedower
Ajollyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thinks that we won't be undefeated by the time we play Alabama.

Thinks we will lose to mississippi state

Eat crow
texag84
AG
That's good news considering his prediction of our first game.
ZEEB
AG
Who the f@ck is driving this Miss St lovefest?
turboboost
AG
That was a wow moment. I hope they continue to sleep on the GIANT! We all will be laughing at them soon. How about the tu fan calling in on the show? That was funny!
Capt. America
AG
I'm okay with it. All of his predictions are doing nothing but helping us
turboboost
AG
quote:

I was thinking the same darn thing! Both Mississippi schools didn't really look that impressive. Like I stated before; I think the powers are setting us up to play baylow for some reason. At least they've ranked us above those clowns. Somehow they'll start crying about how a win over SMU was more impressive than the beat down of tUSC
VanZandt92
quote:
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
Somehow they'll start crying about how a win over SMU was more impressive than the beat down of tUSC

They already have
PlanetAggie
AG
He did say that Texas was irrelevant. Made me laugh.

He does have some wood for Starkville. I suppose he has forgotten we have been there and done that?

bigbama247
AG
Finebaum gonna Finebaum
Sex Panther
AG
He was trolling a well known Texas fan (Manuel) that calls in all the time, who was for some reason taking up for us. He loves trolling Longhorns.
Nitro Power
AG
This is what happened last time we played and the Mississippi State bandwagon train was getting started...Best I remember most predictions were we would lose this one too...

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=323080344
TMF
AG
He has to please his backwoods Alabama fans. Otherwise they might riot.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Although Miss State may (probably) will score more than our last visit there in 2012, I'd bet any money that we also score more than last time, and win by two TDs.
AggieNiebs
AG
quote:
He did say that Texas was irrelevant. Made me laugh.

He does have some wood for Starkville. I suppose he has forgotten we have been there and done that?

But not without Johnny Football!!
DayAg!
S
Nothing has changed. I dont know why you guys get all stirred up. They said it when we got here. They said it last year. They've been saying it this year. It's still the same old tired rhetoric. South Carolina is gonna kick our teeth in State is gonna beat us.. yada, yada, yade. I for one like it. All I can remember in the past is once the media had us with high expectations we layed an egg.

Sumlin is still mad, I said as much in another post. He said in his presser that everyone still believes we are no good. The coach, down to the water boys have a chip on their shoulder and will come to play with something to prove every game. I love it when Sticks doesnt give us any chance. He'll continue to eat his helping of crow along with the rest of the country. Just smile and tell em what ever makes em feel good and sit back and enjoy the ride.
RAB83
AG
Before 2012, Finebaum's comment about A&M when asked was, "They don't have very much." He's been dismissive of A&M ever since and only got more dismissive after we beat his beloved Crimson Tide in T-Town.

Before the USC game, Finebaum said the game will be over by halftime. It was over by halftime, but not like Finebaum thought it would be.

Having Finebaum dismiss us isn't a good or bad omen. It's like listening to sips rant about our chances. Finebaum will never give us a chance.
Ag_EE
AG
quote:

+eleventy billion!
TRIDENT
AG
We are the biggest threat to knock his beloved Bama from their throne. He is playing the only card he has in trying to downplay us. All we gotta do is keep winning and he will be forced to eat his words (again), which he is actually good at doing.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
They gotta talk up the incumbent SEC members. Especially when we could win. It helps ensure the overall SEC image is maintained.

I'm not mad.
Lungblood
I love this stuff... Better than a British soap opera.
JimbloFisher
AG
I guess if he just keeps doubting us he'll eventually be right.
herb96
AG
I could care less what Finebaum or anyone will says about us. We've only won ONE game, and we still have tougher opponents coming up after the next 3 games. Just play the games and settle this on the field. A lot of y'all sound like your panties got caught up in a wad.
67walkon
Hey, I will take a double helping of the black bird
CapCityAg09
love it!!!
Foxo
AG
Finebaum, the little weasel, hates us.
OldArmy_01
AG
I heard the Finebaum/Miss St. aural orgy today and I think I know what the reason is...

Until A&M or Mizzou win a conference championship and/or National Championship, we will always be seen as the new neighbors and nothing else.

Finebaum is part of the SEC "old money", and A&M will be nouveau riche until that day where we are undefeated, have a conference championship and a national championship in the same season.
"Never leave this state!" - advice for grads
HBCanine08
AG
He may be wrong but he ate crow Friday on his show and admitted he was wrong about us. Hope he's wrong again
EKUAg
AG
quote:
Nothing has changed. I dont know why you guys get all stirred up. They said it when we got here. They said it last year. They've been saying it this year. It's still the same old tired rhetoric. South Carolina is gonna kick our teeth in State is gonna beat us.. yada, yada, yade. I for one like it. All I can remember in the past is once the media had us with high expectations we layed an egg.

Sumlin is still mad, I said as much in another post. He said in his presser that everyone still believes we are no good. The coach, down to the water boys have a chip on their shoulder and will come to play with something to prove every game. I love it when Sticks doesnt give us any chance. He'll continue to eat his helping of crow along with the rest of the country. Just smile and tell em what ever makes em feel good and sit back and enjoy the ride.
I just saw this on the SEC Now show. He (Sumlin) smiles a lot when discussing things, but he was very, very serious when he made the statement that people still think we are no good. He is going to use that all year to stoke the fire. He and all of the team will be carrying that chip on the shoulder all season. He has something to prove as does the team.
turboboost
AG
Agree with DayAg,
I'm going to backtrack and just enjoy this hatefest of THE Aggies! I think it will work in our favor by keeping a chip on all of our shoulders. Just keep winning AGS! We all love you!
Eric Forman
AG
He spends half of everyday talking football with folks that probably couldn't sustain a conversation about how to properly brush their teeth, nor could they explain where you went if you held your hands in front of your face. The other half of the day is spent hanging up on prehistoric cavemen who found a phone, punched the knobby things when it hummed at them followed by long fits of yelling gibberish to the magic voice box.

I don't exactly trust his judgment.
Guadaloop474
Finebaum analyzes outcomes that he wishes would come true. He doesn't analyze how things truly are....
VanZandt92
He needs to eat more and gain weight.
VanZandt92
He needs to eat more and gain weight.
txag70
AG
Finebaum = bald Cowherd w/Bama fetish
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.