Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

***** Official DeUnte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman 2015 Aggie Football Thread *****

221,633 Views | 1263 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SpringAg92
KilleenAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Disclaimer: Old thread was deleted last night while Mods were cleaning up the Zoo. Not in a hard feelings way, just general housekeeping on their part. They do a great job keeping things in order on here. Let's hear it for them. This is the new official thread with official asterisks and everything.

This thread is for all things DeUnte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman and since it has become a Zoo mission to get him to play football for Texas A&M, this is not meant for the recruiting forum but instead Aggie Football AKA "The Zoo" since we all know he will be here to play starting in the 2015 season.

Follow along on this brief, yet very important journey...

In case you don't know, this kid is the real deal and his skills are so insane he spits hot sparq scores.

If you ever watched the movie Zoolander and when you saw Owen Wilson's character thought, "That Hansel is so hot right now" while you played your keyboard neck tie, then get prepared because this kid is legit! A very scientific poll was conducted asking young Aggie children everywhere what they wanted more than anything in the whole world and this is what they had to say:

This whole #TeamChatman fever has gotten so intense that even players are willing to give up their scholarships to our wonderful school so that DeUnte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman can become a Fightin' Texas Aggie.

We need elite players at Texas A&M and athlete DeUnte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman is going to do just that for us.

Paging BBA, Sex Panther, AgsLv44, OscarDiggs, McGibblets, Cherry Wave, SlyFox07, Hennessy11, Reginald Cousins, MSL Ag and all other big time #TeamChatman members to help contribute.

It is never too late to join #TeamChatman and show your support for the movement!!

Edit to add: Sex Panther, SlyFox07, Hennessy11, Reginald Cousins, MSL Ag, 12thGauge, and OscarDiggs were originally left off the #TeamChatman list. KilleenAg apologies for this mistake. KilleenAg is extra sad because he knows how much all of this means to the Little Diggs. Keep your heads up little ones!!
Al Bula
AG
Voted down
ahlongslide
AG
And here I thought he was a 2015 recruit
KilleenAg
AG
quote:
And here I thought he was a 2015 recruit

He is... I could've sworn I typed in 2015 but my finger must've missed the key.
suburban cowboy
AG
I would break-dance fight to ensure that D-Money gets his offer #TeamChatman
Reginald Cousins
S
Juan.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Paging BBA, AgsLv44, McGibblets, Cherry Wave, and all other big time #TeamChatman members to help contribute.

KilleenAg
AG
Bro... You know you need no introduction... I fixed my mistake though.

KilleenAg apologies for not including Sex Panther in the original post.
frank.chesterson
AG
Not all caps, not official
McGibblets
AG
KilleenAg
AG
quote:
I would break-dance fight to ensure that D-Money gets his offer #TeamChatman

This poster GETS IT. Welcome aboard #TeamChatman IceCream14!!
KilleenAg
AG
quote:

AgsLv44
AG
SlyFox07 may be disappointed he has not been mentioned.
KilleenAg
AG
quote:
SlyFox07 may be disappointed he has not been mentioned.

I feel like maybe you should've compiled this list... I keep forgetting people. Can you PM me all the people I've forgotten? With all the DeUnte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman threads being deleted it is hard to remember who all helped.
AgsLv44
AgsMyDude
AG
I've been a huge advocate for Deunte, Deunte.
GinaLinetti
bigblackag12
AG
quote:

MSL Ag
AG
MSL Ag has been a Deunte supporter from the beginning as well. The legend of Deunte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman will forever be in MSL Ag's heart. MSL Ag hopes that the dam holding back an offer for Deunte breaks soon.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
KilleenAg
AG
quote:
I've been a huge advocate for Deunte, Deunte.

Added to the list!
KilleenAg
AG
quote:
MSL Ag has been a Deunte supporter from the beginning as well. The legend of Deunte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman will forever be in MSL Ag's heart. MSL Ag hopes that the dam holding back an offer for Deunte breaks soon.

KilleenAg apologies for this oversight as well. It has been tough for KilleenAg to remember all of the posters with the original threads disappearing. Please forgive KilleenAg's mistake.
AgsLv44
AG

[This message has been edited by AgsLv44 (edited 6/23/2014 4:09p).]
JustisWalkert
AG
Three stars. Offers by New Mexico, Illinois State, and Army. No reported interest in A&M. Not saying you're wrong, but what's behind all the hype?
Slyfox07
AG
Slyfox07 Is happy to see that DeUnte is still being discussed on the Zoo

Slyfox07 looks forward to the day when the coaching staff comes to their senses and offers DeUnte the scholarship he deserves.

EDIT: Apparently Justis missed the original DeUnte "DeUnte Chatman" Chatman thread, that can only be described as "internet greatness"

Slyfox07 hopes that those who missed out on it will someday be shown the original thread in all of its glory

[This message has been edited by slyfox07 (edited 6/23/2014 4:18p).]
KilleenAg
AG
quote:

The kid just spits hot sparq scores!

bigblackag12
AG
quote:
Three stars. Offers by New Mexico, Illinois State, and Army. No reported interest in A&M. Not saying you're wrong, but what's behind all the hype?

Has JustisWalkert not seen DeUnte "DeUnte Chatman" Chatman's sparq measurables? DeUnte "DeUnit" Chatman has a father and that father has said that Deunte "De$" Chatman would commit to The University of Texas A&M University-College Station, Texas 77840 on the spot.

[This message has been edited by bigblackag12 (edited 6/23/2014 4:22p).]
AgsLv44
AG
For those new to the DeUnte "DeUnit" "DMoney" "DeUnte Chatman" Chatman thread...

Chatman has the 6th Highest SPARQ Score in the NATION:

http://www.studentsports.com/blog/2014/02/24/2014-sparq-rating-national-leaderboard/

[This message has been edited by AgsLv44 (edited 6/23/2014 4:25p).]
KilleenAg
AG
quote:

KilleenAg forgives JustisWalkert for not knowing much about DeUnte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman as this thread is all about learning and KilleenAg thanks JustisWalkert for taking the time to learn.

DeUnte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman is an underrated recruit with only a 3-star rating. The appeal is that he is a hard worker in the classroom with a 3.9-4.0 GPA and got a 130.44 SPARQ rating at the Nike combine. For comparative purposes, typically anything over 95 is considered very strong. DeUnte "Deunte Chatman" Chatman had the 6th highest score out of over 21,000 players that showed up across the country.

http://www.studentsports.com/blog/2014/02/24/2014-sparq-rating-national-leaderboard/

The biggest deterrent most nay-sayers on TexAgs have against him is the fact that he is listed as an 'Athlete' and while a year or two ago it would've been desirable, we have the unique and very good problem of having such a strong talent pool of 4-star and 5-star players wanting to come to A&M who are listed at actual positions. Essentially, it is a problem we've been wanting to have for years.

The thing is, many of us on here feel as though overlooking him would be a big mistake, as we've seen several times where star ratings are not everything. The kid has a good football IQ and has a strong work ethic.
KilleenAg
AG
Oops... AgsLv44 beat me to the link!
Sex Panther
AG
Quote:

AgsLv44
AG
I was just going to suggest someone provide Chatman history....you read my mind. Now, we need to save all of our Chatman info just in case Chatman gets deleted again.
KilleenAg
AG
quote:
I was just going to suggest someone provide Chatman history....you read my mind. Now, we need to save all of our Chatman info just in case Chatman gets deleted again.

I just saved a PDF of this thread!!
AgsLv44
AG

Texas Warmer
Army Warm
Illinois State Warm
New Mexico Warm
Alabama Warm
Mississippi State Warm
Oregon Warm
Texas A&M Warm(His dream offer)
Texas Tech Warm
USC Warm
JustisWalkert
AG
It's true what they say about TexAgs. "We (some of us) know things."
Chatman does SPARQle.

[This message has been edited by JustisWalkert (edited 6/23/2014 4:42p).]
Sex Panther
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.