Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

RSJ ARRESTED

54,181 Views | 411 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Deputy Travis Junior
tmaggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Real easy to blame the cops for doing their job....maybe some of these kids should learn some manners and common sense and quit acting like Thugs!
bigblackag12
AG
Seems like some of yall wanna throw out the word thug like oprah gives out cars
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:

BBA: don't you know if a black man get arrested he's a thug? White guy gets arrested he's misguided.

Get with the program.
BeveledAg
quote:
dimeboxaggie
AG
quote:
quote:
Go checkout Alex jones. He knows stuff.

Take it to the Truther/Birther board

No. Lick my balls.

[This message has been edited by umichag (edited 4/6/2014 4:30p).]

[This message has been edited by Dimeboxaggie (edited 4/6/2014 6:04p).]
tmaggies
AG
Problem is Acting like a Thug has become the cool thing these days and as far as it being a racial thing it crosses all colors and cultures.
Owlagdad
Other guy should have kissed his aZ cause is football player and maybe bowed down. Maybe would have appeased RSJ
Craigy
ZERO expectation set by Sumlin or he has completely lost control
GarryowenAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Go checkout Alex jones. He knows stuff.

Take it to the Truther/Birther board

No. Lick my balls.

Lol
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
ZERO expectation set by Sumlin or he has completely lost control

Im sure he is telling his players to go out get drunk misbehaving and get arrested.
8T2
quote:
Real easy to blame the cops for doing their job....maybe some of these kids should learn some manners and common sense and quit acting like Thugs!

I'm thinking constitutional rights are more important than manners.
spaceman
AG
First Kenny, now this. Apparently our O was getting tired of the D having a big lead in the arrest category. Hey guys: this is not a contest you should be trying to win!
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
Problem is Acting like a Thug has become the cool thing these days and as far as it being a racial thing it crosses all colors and cultures.

Not saying I disagree but can you expound on your position?
Lungblood
Big black ,

Do not argue with tmag. She will beat you down with idiocy and experience in the pursuit thereof. Also, get off her lawn.
tmaggies
AG
Well if you were walking by and accidentally bumped into a very large football player and he turned around and shouted " blank you" and then proceeded to get in your face and wanted to fight what would you do? Thank goodness their was a cop close by and did his job and it didn't get worse than it was! If your stupid take responsibly for your actions and stop making it the police officers fault!
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
Well if you were walking by and accidentally bumped into a very large football player and he turned around and shouted " blank you" and then proceeded to get in your face and wanted to fight what would you do? Thank goodness their was a cop close by and did his job and it didn't get worse than it was! If your stupid take responsibly for your actions and stop making it the police officers fault!

You believe that like of ****?
MSIE
Swag and gadgets.

Chickens coming home.

Thanks JFF for the last 2 years.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Pile. Pile of ****.
cookeag
AG
https://twitter.com/rickysealsjones/status/452951497907519488

I don't think he helped the family name that much.
tmaggies
AG
She? We all have made bad decisions growing up and we are supposed to learn from them not blame others for our actions. Hope the kid does and moves on to be a great person and ball player!
JJxvi
AG
The cop wasn't even close enough to hear what happened or what was said between the two parties.

quote:
As the officer moved towards the scene to see and hear what was going on, he says Seals-Jones broke away from his friends and yelled "F*** you! You want some?"
Memphis 7
quote:
quote:
quote:
Congrats, America is 5% of the worlds population but 25% of the worlds incarcerated population.

This is really where the bigger problem lies. 1 in 4 incarcerated people in the world reside in "the most free country on earth".

Arrested for talking **** on northgate? Are you ****ing kidding me? This country is way down the shi tter.

Memphis and PB, wondering if you could help me, because I am a little curious about this stat:
What is the source?

I just wanted to research,
and see where they got their data on China?

Or who in the Putin administration submitted the stats for Russia ?

I guess this means that Turkey and North Korea have made big strides in their human rights performance of late.

http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

Depressing.
BMX Bandit
From front page:

"Ricky Seals-Jones is absolutely fighting these charges," Attorney Cameron Reynolds said in a press release given to TexAgs. "He had nothing to drink and was at home when a friend called him to come to Northgate to give him a ride home. Ricky went to Northgate to help his friend toward the car when someone struck him.

"When Ricky turned toward him that person cursed him and called Ricky the 'N' word. Words were exchanged and Ricky was arrested. The other individual was not arrested.
Ragnar Danneskjold
AgAllStar91
I don't really care that RSJ got arrested for disorderly conduct. We all lash out sometimes. My bigger concern is that there's a rumor going around that he was wearing cargo shorts during the incident. Anyone know if true? I sure as hell hope it's not.
BMX Bandit
Gangsta country club ?
Memphis 7
^sharpdressed
No Ag tag.

And f your racism.

[This message has been edited by Memphis 7 (edited 4/6/2014 7:09p).]
2014mays
quote:
From front page:

"Ricky Seals-Jones is absolutely fighting these charges," Attorney Cameron Reynolds said in a press release given to TexAgs. "He had nothing to drink and was at home when a friend called him to come to Northgate to give him a ride home. Ricky went to Northgate to help his friend toward the car when someone struck him.

"When Ricky turned toward him that person cursed him and called Ricky the 'N' word. Words were exchanged and Ricky was arrested. The other individual was not arrested.

Kinda sounds like a BS story...
Memphis 7
Can someone quote the victim?

O wait...
Lateralus Ag
AG
quote:
I don't really care that RSJ got arrested for disorderly conduct. We all lash out sometimes. My bigger concern is that there's a rumor going around that he was wearing cargo shorts during the incident. Anyone know if true? I sure as hell hope it's not.

Nothing wrong with cargo shorts while fishing or canoeing or any outdoor work or adventure.

Other than that, should be kept in the closet.
unmade bed
quote:

This is possible. I wore cargo shorts to NG a couple of months ago and no less than 15 dudes tried to fight me over it.
Manchild50
AG
Yeah I don't think we know the whole story. Not really buying it but whatever.
Personal Best
AG
quote:
From front page:

What a ****ing thug. Good thing there is no latent racism here.
AnalogyAg
with the roster replete with entitled, law breaking, news-making athletes, surely a national championship cant be far off.

This is the general pattern....
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
Just anotha punk azz gansta. Sumlin has traded control of the team for a country-club, players' coach environment. The proof is in the endless string of arrests on his watch.

Look at the roster for any bigtime program. How many genuine student-athletes do you see? The football program at all big schools is all about the $$$$. Bring in whatever thugs are needed to win.

"Punk azz gangsta"
"Endless string of arrests"

Also, what does a typical student athlete look like. Can you tell from a picture?

[This message has been edited by bigblackag12 (edited 4/6/2014 7:12p).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.