Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Donovan Wilson

5,201 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Brick Tamland
dtiger44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Apologies in advance, I'm a rookie, so I can't tell those guys over in the recruiting section.. but Donovan Wilson just committed to Utah.
SwaggerCopter
AG
Yahoo says we didn't offer
dtiger44
He was a possible offer if Parker/Mcgraw don't work out. Still think he could be if he decides to send in those papers late.
agsquirrel97
AG

gomerschlep
AG
(ducks)
crackyjoe
Thanks for the info, Rook.
Fancy
Wilson seemed to be a fallback plan, anyways. Can't blame the kid for taking what was actually on the table.
Him not being offered makes me wonder if McGraw has made KDS aware he intends to sign with the good guys, but waiting for his "15 minutes" to do it.
Paradise Ag
AG
Would rather save the spot for one of the East Texas kids next year.

2015 spots are gonna be tight and that could be Boyd or Hasty.
AgBank
AG
I still have hope for this guy
12thstuntman
If Parker and McGraw went elsewhere, I wouldn't have minded picking him up. Not the fastest or most athletic safety but he did have 13 interceptions and forced a few fumbles his senior year which tells you bottom line he made the most of his opportunities, which is all you can really do as a player.

The way I understand it, Joseph hasn't offered him formally but told him if Parker or McGraw committed (not both) he was going to have a spot in this class regardless. But that's a tough one because basically that meant putting all his chips in the pot and you can't blame him for turning that down. Kind of surprised he didn't commit to TCU though since they offered recently as well.
epozehl
AG
Utah > TCU
texagg14
AG
Don't want him. Thanks, though.
Outsider09
He's as good or better than McGraw, but not as good as Parker. By the way, he committed to Utah because we haven't offered him yet. He would still much rather come here, and if we offer him in the next week, I wouldn't be surprised if he flipped.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
I am glad wilson was a take for us last year. Anytime a true fish can get on the field past seniors like Honeycutt, Raven & Matthews the future could be bright for this kid and I am glad he got significant minutes this year with relatively few bad burns compared to other members of the secondary. Seems like a good kid that has been able to step up immediately and help us fill in where needed.

Hopefully there is another under the radar kid Sumlin has his eye on that can make an immediate impact with a NSD flip!

Brick Tamland
I think that Wilson actually developed nicely this year. Goes to show that we do have some player development.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.