Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Gentlemen, we are national

10,376 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Agkr
Meximan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Maybe not as cool for those in the homeland, but for those of us abroad - ...

You make it sound like California broke off and floated into the ocean... which, actually, wouldn't surprise me given how far to the left they are.

Someone should've told 'em to stop just before falling off the continent.
AgKJ
AG
I was in Puerto Rico back in October for work. Wore an A&M shirt to dinner one night. Waiter didn't speak any English, but when he saw my shirt his face LIT UP and he smiled and said "Johnny Football!!".

Best part was that everyone else at my table were Bama fans. They all wanted to vomit.
Bedmaiston
I was at a luau in Kauai Hawaii last week and the host walked up to our table and asked where I was from. I told him Texas and he said " alright Longhorns" and I told him why don't you find another table to go to, gave him the Gig em and said you could have walked up and gave me the finger and I would have liked you better. He said you must be a Johnny football and an Aggie fan. The guy next from Ohio next to me said that's the only team in Texas. Then the guy on the other side of the table yells out beat the hell out of Duke! I asked him where are you from and he says North Carolina.
The host eventually makes it to the stage and starts telling where people are from at the end of his into he points at are table and says and how about those Texas A&M Aggies and Johnny football. The crowd immediately responded with a loud round of applause.
Within 5 minutes there must have been 20 people come by and tell me how they love watching the Aggies play the one that talke the longest was from Australia. We are international!
SwigAg11
Southlake
Was in the aircrew bar, "Giovanni's" in Rome last October and the owner asked about my Ring. I said, "Texas A&M" and he rubbed his fingers ala Johnny and said, "Johnny Football"!!!!
pathAG04
AG
quote:
Hell I love watching case McCoy too. Those two touchdowns he threw were magnificent.

mccoy loves watching too.
Busdriver99
AG
JFF is a national celebrity. Has been all year. When they shout "Kenny Hill" then you should really get excited.
AggieRugger04
AG
sliver gonna sliver, and that Johnny.....pure magic. What a game, and what a way to ring in 2014.
bbag
AG
key here is that its Johnny Football they are watching.

Sumlin had better get a defense and fast or we will back to the darkness quick.

There will never be another Johnny and I am glad to get the exposure.
But it will be for not if we don't get a defense
mcag83
512Ag
AG
quote:
After a&m game I went to local grocery store for food for dinner.

OP, we all know you were actually at a Ralph's buying half and half with a check in your bath robe.
Agkr
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.