Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

New helmets

37,832 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Esteban du Plantier
jpc08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OP where did you get the picture?

Not good that this photo was leaked. Last year the black uniforms were kept secret until game day. Sumlin used them to pump up the team. Now the surprise will not be as effective.
Kirbz09
Awwwwl hell yeah! But after a closer examination I am not too fond of those black marks on there. What's up with that?
OregonAggie
AG
Can't we get Ringy on a helmet yet?

Eagle78
Won't be black for LSU. We play there, so for both them and Mizzou we will be light unless the home team wants to be white.

I don't think our guys need pumping up so the leak is not a big deal. Not only that, but they have no idea which game, if any, it will be used for.

Finally, what the fans like does not mean squat. What counts is what recruits like. If the uni changes here and there selp sell the top recruits on A&M, I am all for 'em.
Manchild50
AG
quote:
Won't be black for LSU. We play there, so for both them and Mizzou we will be light unless the home team wants to be white.

LSU wears white at home for the most part.
Mr. Tyler Durden
How does anyone watch college football and not know lsd usually wears white at home?
Tommy Pickles
AG
quote:
How does anyone watch college football and not know lsd usually wears white at home?

You highly overestimate the intelligence of texags poster
Teauja
Tradition
dgmarshall17
AG
About time!
Al Bula
AG
quote:
OP where did you get the picture?

Not good that this photo was leaked. Last year the black uniforms were kept secret until game day. Sumlin used them to pump up the team. Now the surprise will not be as effective.
lmfao at you if you think we needed excitement from uniforms to beat scrub ass miss st.
Al Bula
AG
quote:
quote:

You highly overestimate the intelligence of texags poster
agree 100%
Manchild50
AG
They know how the photo was leaked. It was by an employee of an overnight shipping company. The box was damaged during shipping and the person took it upon themselves to take a pic and post it on twitter. I highly doubt that person will be employed much longer.
Tango Mike

[This message has been edited by Tango mike (edited 10/30/2013 8:47p).]
GinaLinetti
AG
Ugly
Tango Mike
Sick.

And Aggie, "you" haven't worn any uniform combinations. The football team has. I haven't heard them complaining about your socks not matching your trousers
aTm2004
AG
quote:

Maybe because they're high on lsu when watching.
mcag83
AG
Nope
aeon-ag
Leave everything alone, we're bound and determined to look like TT or some Junior College. And what's with the love for black in the uniforms, black streaks in the helmets? OUR COLORS ARE MOROON AND WHITE, DAMN IT!
Manchild50
AG
quote:
Leave everything alone, we're bound and determined to look like TT or some Junior College. And what's with the love for black in the uniforms, black streaks in the helmets? OUR COLORS ARE MOROON AND WHITE, DAMN IT!

Can you be more dramatic?
crackyjoe
I like them. Hope the Texas outline shows up well on TV to help enforce that we are THE team in Texas.
AggieRugger04
AG
Not terrible. I can't tell because of the glare, but if they have the black fade like the ones worn last year vs. Miss. St. then I'm definitely on board. Those were sick.
KilleenAg
AG
Niiiiice.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
And Aggie, "you" haven't worn any uniform combinations. The football team has. I haven't heard them complaining about your socks not matching your trousers

You should have seen the tweets Johnny had to delete after I wore black socks with my brown oxford cap toes.
I Like Mike
AG
Moroon?
aggies1960
bam02
AG
Bad ass!
doar823
AG
Love em
cr0wbar
AG
YESSIR
RGLAG85
AG
quote:
Sick.

And Aggie, "you" haven't worn any uniform combinations. The football team has. I haven't heard them complaining about your socks not matching your jorts

Fify
RGLAG85
AG
Like the helmets.
AggieMugger
Personally I have been hoping for this logo on our flat maroon helmets with black face masks for quite some time. These look pretty slick though.
tamc12
AG
Looks like maroon and black LSU tiger stripes.

iceman08
milner79
quote:
Sexy.

Al Bula
AG
quote:
quote:
Sexy.

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc345/milner79/blackhelmet2_zps2452963f.jpg[/IMG]
horrible

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.