Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Fish Camp Disgraces Bonfire Memorial!!!

283,915 Views | 1007 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by mAgnoliAg
Guitarsoup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hope they didn't pay that photographer anything and it is just some FC girl with her shiny new rebel. All those pics are turrible.
Old Moses Hall Guy
I actually re-registered to post for the first time in almost ten years to express my disapproval of this.
Off_The_Wood
AG
The male "co-chair" (guy in charge) is a great guy and is a cadet. Shocks the hell out of me he would make this mistake.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
Confirmation that this was an Fish Camp group...anybody want to tell me that this is not on the grounds of Bonfire Memorial?

**** I know someone in that picture. I sincerely hope that it is not. It looks like the polo fields, but I mean. . . how can anyone be certain where this photo was taken?
Sentinel
AG
I know what Bonfire Memorial looks like. That's how we know.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
The male "co-chair" (guy in charge) is a great guy and is a cadet. Shocks the hell out of me he would make this mistake.

If he was involved with this photoshoot, I am going to say he is not a great guy.
Pignorant
AG
quote:
**** I know someone in that picture. I sincerely hope that it is not. It looks like the polo fields, but I mean. . . how can anyone be certain where this photo was taken?

You sir are an idiot.
gig them
AG
If he's a co-chair, he's in charge of that photo shoot. That means at some point, it came across his eyes for approval and he thought "this is a good idea. let's do this."

Dumb, dumb, dumb.
chipotle
Maybe it's another bonfire memorial.
KSigAg12
AG
I'm trying to avoid saying that it is out of anger because I know it is one mistake... but it is a big mistake and a very TELLING mistake at that. Again, they don't deserve to wear a ring. At least until they realize the gravity of their mistake and make amends.
Aggies2009
AG
Wow. Until these people are punished severely, they can forget any more donations from me.
Jeffersons Ghost
quote:
how can anyone be certain where this photo was taken?

Because a lot of us know that place like the back of our hands. It's the incline behind the memorial.
chipotle
quote:
Wow. Until these people are punished severely, they can forget any more donations from me.

I too will refrain from doing good until I see blood. BLOOD!
The Collective
AG
quote:
I hope they didn't pay that photographer anything and it is just some FC girl with her shiny new rebel. All those pics are turrible.

I bet this photographer is a SAHM with two kids.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:

I bet this photographer is a SAHM with two kids.

Not even Momtog quality.
Sentinel
AG
quote:
We're working on adding a public apology to our website, and the camp that took the pictures is being talked to.

THEY BETTER GET MORE THAN A "TALKING" TO!
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
Because a lot of us know that place like the back of our hands. It's the incline behind the memorial.

Your right it is the hill.

Guitarsoup
AG
Yeah, shake your finger really menaceingly, too.
Sau_m_auff
AG
Thank you for the show of support at my heartbreak at some of the photos being done at a family members portal. I am just at a loss to understand...
Old Moses Hall Guy
quote:
how can anyone be certain where this photo was taken?

The picture with the girl in the red shoes and her bottom part poking out of her jorts is standing in the gate for Bryan McClain, class of 2002. He was a Freshmen in Sq 2 on November 18, 1999.

She should not be there. Neither should that dude. Not like that.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
The picture with the girl in the red shoes and her bottom part poking out of her jorts is standing in the gate for Bryan McClain, class of 2002. He was a Freshmen in Sq 2 on November 18, 1999.

She should not be there. Neither should that dude. Not like that.

I was referring to the picture of the hill with the larger group posted recently, not the actual OP pictures. I know where those were taken just like everyone else. I may have been ignorant as to the recent picture, but I am not to the obvious Bonfire ones.
thebubbaisin
AG
"Talking to..." Are you ***king kidding? I want heads to roll!
LawAg05
AG
quote:
I'm trying to avoid saying that it is out of anger because I know it is one mistake... but it is a big mistake and a very TELLING mistake at that.

Agreed
quote:
Again, they don't deserve to wear a ring. At least until they realize the gravity of their mistake and make amends.

I think it is a dangerous path to start arbitrarily revoking rings based on knee jerk reactions. Especially something which you have acknowledge was "one mistake."

Besides, if something is bad enough to have a ring revoked, then you shouldn't get it back.
KSigAg12
AG
I agree with that but I am just going based off what the ring means, at least to me. I don't arbirtrally throw that around because I understand the gravity of it. I am just saying I can't take the idea of one of those people wearing one seriously. A&M is not a diploma factory.
dimeboxaggie
AG
Should the male in the OP pics be beaten?

Sentinel
AG
Search "Fish Camp" on Twitter. Got some people talking crap about TexAgs!
FTA011
AG
quote:
I was referring to the picture of the hill with the larger group posted recently, not the actual OP pictures. I know where those were taken just like everyone else. I may have been ignorant as to the recent picture, but I am not to the obvious Bonfire ones.

so... the pictures the OP posted of the exact same people wearing the exact same thing did not confirm the location of the photoshoot for you? Okay, got it.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Just made a call to the office. From the tone, it sounds like their phone has been ringing pretty steadily all afternoon.
KSigAg12
AG
Dimebox:

Rack him.
dimeboxaggie
AG
quote:
Dimebox:

Rack him.
dimeboxaggie
AG
quote:
Search "Fish Camp" on Twitter. Got some people talking crap about TexAgs!

What are they saying on twitter??
Jeffersons Ghost
I support calling the office if you want but please note the people answering the phone likely had nothing to do with this and likely disapprove like you do.

Express your sentiment but please do so politely.
CLB2008
AG
quote:
What are they saying on twitter??

found this gem. this girl is clueless

Alyssa McCainþ@alyssaaamcc2h
Fish Camp getting all this hate. Talking bad about other aggies is almost as bad if not worse than taking funny pictures at bonfire memorial
JMGaggie
AG
Twitter update for those of us who dont have twitter?
BCO07
AG
quote:
Talking bad about other aggies is almost as bad if not worse than taking funny pictures at bonfire memorial

is there any question that this is an organization wide cultural problem?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.