Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny has a Longhorn tattoo

51,072 Views | 200 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by No Spin Ag
dimeboxaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The black guy in the pic is so damn hot !!!!!

Bet he bangs lots of white girls!!!!!

Good for him!!!!

Personal Best
AG

no way!
dimeboxaggie
AG
quote:

no way!

He's a rapist bro

PooDoo
AG
Obvious photoshop...

I found the original here:

King moto moto
AG
Espn Dallas got trolled by this picture. They just reported that he had the tat.
Brock Sampson
AG
Kick him off the team
fooz

http://www.pskiller.com/
ffco
Would someone please photoshop JFF into this one...

No Spin Ag
quote:

Kick him off the team

You can tell someone's being fecitious when you consider who our kicker is.
Chetos
AG
this far in and no one is complaining about the lack of chicks in the pic???
aggiebones
AG
I have a similar tattoo at the bottom of my toilet.
Aggies
aTm_bomb
AG
I just enjoy these threads for the outpouring of witty and originals gifs and photos expressing the spectrum of feelings from the TexAgs constituents. Strong efforts all around. The subject matter is irrelevant.
mattvswild
AG
This might be legit, guys...

Melin88
Gabe checked it out.

Gabe Bock ‏@TexAgsRadio
@ClayTravisBGID Thanks Clay. E-mailed you an update that we confirmed earlier this afternoon that the tat is indeed fake.
The Real Maroon Blood
AG
Great example of why you shouldn't get a tat
Koob
Just goes to show you that everyone is a Longhorn fan....hook-em.
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
Gabe checked it out.

Gabe Bock ‏@TexAgsRadio
@ClayTravisBGID Thanks Clay. E-mailed you an update that we confirmed earlier this afternoon that the tat is indeed fake.

Yawn...Yeah...and the hook-em he flashed at the concert a few weeks ago in Austin didn't mean what it meant.

The warren commission couldve found johnny repsonsible for Kennedy's assasination and we'd find a way to pretend it didnt happen...We've swapped out BAS for JFF-RS (JFF-rationalization syndrome)

Johnny, if you're reading this: pls win the MNC and another Heisman next year...then do whatever u want. Till then pls keep pretending you're happy being an Aggie.

[This message has been edited by SoCal Ag 85 (edited 3/12/2013 5:06p).]
dedzip00
AG
Lots of guys have tattoos of the ex or one they regret... Move on
aggies101
Why does it matter? Its funny how some of you get when he has any connection to the sips
SoBeMiami_AGgal
AG
quote:
I know a guy with a limp bizkit tattoo, he doesnt like it.
Tim McCarver
quote:
Johnny, if you're reading this: pls win the MNC and another Heisman next year...then do whatever u want. Till then pls keep pretending you're happy being an Aggie.

What's the point you are trying to convey? The tat is fake, and you're the one acting miserable and convinced Johnny secretly hates us and wishes he was a Longhorn. Who has the BAS?
Boomsy
AG
This could be a canvas for an epic photo shop run.
Sid Farkas
AG
Tim, you and I would probably both be happier if that was an aTm on Johnny's abdomen...but...

All I require from Aggie football players is drive and will to win, resulting in W's...Johnny's got that in spades. Makes me happy.

Being in denial about his historic and perhaps current love for tu is pathetic. That's all.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
^ Go Away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tim McCarver
I'm not in any denial. I don't care that he grew up being a Texas fan. A lot of people are. It's a pretty popular school believe it or not.

Tannehill was a Tech fan and legacy. One of my best friends growing up and then roommate throughout A&M came from an entire family of Longhorns. He was a huge sip fan growing up, suddenly decides to go to A&M his senior year, and now he is the biggest Aggie I know.

The tattoo is fake though. So why are you getting upset about it? I crack up when Longhorns say things like "yeah well he was a Longhorn fan and wanted to play here"... So what? He's an Aggie. That's literally all they have. They are crumbling and we are soaring.

And don't mistake the fact that Johnny is a rock star with him disliking A&M. I have talked to plenty of people that interact with him on campus and his circle, and I assure you, he loves A&M. He's just Johnny. Johnny likes to go to NBA games, and concerts and hang out with celebrities. I for one think that's awesome.

Everything Johnny does is good for this University. I guess some people would be happier if he was in the Corps, had the personality of a 70 year old Republican, and spent his weekends going to FCA meetings... but he doesn't. And that isn't a bad thing.
Velvet Jones
AG
quote:
Tim, you and I would probably both be happier if that was an aTm on Johnny's abdomen...but...

All I require from Aggie football players is drive and will to win, resulting in W's...Johnny's got that in spades. Makes me happy.

Being in denial about his historic and perhaps current love for tu is pathetic. That's all.

Really. Either give up your shagie bevo name or kindly shut the **** up. It's fake, ****stick.
Agsrback12
All of this tu euphoria was pre-Sumlin. It wont be long before aTm tats are ond display partly due to this tu tatted qb.

Sumlin will get more guys that thought their whole lives they wanted to be horns until, Sumlin, SEC, and JFF.....etc.....
95_Aggie
AG
All this hand-wringing over a fake tattoo is pretty damn funny
Sid Farkas
AG
quote:
It's a pretty popular school believe it or not.

Thx Captain Obvious

quote:
why are you getting upset about it?

I ain't mad bro...really.

quote:
Really. Either give up your shagie bevo name or kindly shut the **** up. It's fake, ****stick

[This message has been edited by SoCal Ag 85 (edited 3/12/2013 6:37p).]
Fsanmig
It's well documented he grew up a longhorn fan. It's even mentioned in his Bio.

http://heisman.aggieathletics.com/heresjohnny.html
Rudyjax
AG
Right, but if that is a tat, which it probably isnt, was added since he went to A&M.
dcbowers
AG
Forget the tattoo, he looks a little out of shape. Shouldn't he be in the weight room?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
tex11ag
AG
It's a henna tattoo. I have sources. Remember when I called this.
8T2
I think it's real, but it doesn't really matter. He probably got it in high school. I'm still trying to figure out how to cover up this Creed tat that my ex-gf talked me into.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.