Story Poster
Photo by Andrew Kilzer, TexAgs

SEC Special! 10 Weeks of TexAgs Premium for $14

July 1, 2012

TexAgs Premium SEC Special Offer: 10 weeks for $14

Click HERE to take advantage of our 10 weeks for $14 offer!

Act now and jump on board the TexAgs train as we roll with the Aggies into the Southeastern Conference!

Now through the end of the day on Tuesday, July 3, we are offering a special price for an all-access pass to TexAgs Premium … the absolute most complete and detailed source for all things related to Aggie sports and Texas A&M University!

Since there are 14 teams in the SEC, we are offering a $14 SEC special. That will give you a full TexAgs Premium subscription between now and the end of the day on Friday, September 7 … the day before A&M vs. Florida at Kyle Field and the first ever SEC contest for the Aggies.

If you have been on the fence and have considered signing up for TexAgs.com's Premium subscription service, now is the perfect time to give us a shot! During your 10-week trial, you will receive full-scale coverage including the following, and then some…
  • July and August recruiting, including the State 7-on-7 Tournament in College Station.
  • SEC Media Days in Hoover, Alabama.
  • Audio and video podcasts of fresh, daily TexAgs Radio shows
  • Football analysis from Billy Liucci and former Aggie RB/DB Brandon Leone leading up to the start of Fall Camp in early August.
  • Daily content throughout Fall Camp, including video interviews with Kevin Sumlin, his coaching staff and players … plus regular thoughts, opinions and analysis.
  • Much, much more!

All you have to do to take advantage of our SEC special subscription offer is to click on the link below that pertains to you and follow the instructions:

Option 1: Already have an account (username)? Go HERE and click on "Premium - SEC Special"

Option 2: Don't yet have a TexAgs.com account (username)? Click HERE and set up and account. During the registration process, be sure to click on "Premium - SEC Special"

We look forward to seeing you on the TexAgs Premium boards and hope to have you as a paying customer for years to come! We are a site 100 percent owned and operated by Aggies and it takes the overwhelming support of fellow Ags to keep it rolling. So we greatly appreciate you considering giving us a try for what might just be the most exciting 10 weeks in recent Texas A&M Football history!

Thanks and Gig 'em,

Brandon Jones & TexAgs staff

Discussion from...

8,635 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by baronplt87
WatchOle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
astros4545
WatchOle
Staff
AG
A lot of action in the next 10 weeks!!
The Collective
AG
Poors, this is our chance!
Seamaster
AG
I just did this.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Will the offer automatically expire on Sept. 7th? (Meaning our account will not automatically renew in case we forget.)
Gabe Bock
AG
Drummer...it's explained in the account settings. You just need to set your account back to free prior to midnight on September 8. But you will not find an easier and more hassle-free way to unsubscribe anywhere in the fan site industry. We're 100 percent owned by Aggies so being "local," we don't want to try to trick anyone into paying for something that they don't want. And we feel that our content is the "hook." So if you forget and get charged and you don't want the sub after the trial, just e-mail Andrew@TexAgs.com and he'll reimburse you.
Morpholino
AG
Gabe, I'll give it a shot! Thanks!
Gabe Bock
AG
Awesome!
JeffHamilton82
Fixed

[This message has been edited by Jeffhamilton82 (edited 7/1/2012 9:59a).]
Coach823
AG
Welcome home
Clavell
AG
WTH, done
2006EE
AG
The material really is great guys. I bet most of you love it enough to keep your new stars.
Agit8r
AG
I pulled the trigger! Kewl stuff!! Thanks Texags!

Gig'em & amen!

_________

PA24
AG
I am currently out of the country but will be back in country (USA) after 10 July. I respectfully ask for an extension past 3rd July. I have no way to sign up but I will if u can extend for me.
Gabe Bock
AG
Win...e-mail me. Gabe@TexAgs.com. Thanks!
BigAG98
AG
I paid for the special but am unable to access the premium forums? Does this not include the premium forums?

Needle to the Pole
BigAG98
AG
I figured it out. Disregard post.
GiggityGoo13
piag94
AG
Will this allow us to attend the tailgate on the 14th?
bigbass1170
AG
First stars I've gotten! I'm excited to try it out!
Hellbent
AG
I would like to try it, but can't get to the sign up site.
Hellbent
AG
OK. Finally got it to work.
Mantis Toboggan MD
vaaggie86
AG
I will try
baronplt87
AG
Looks like end of day didn't mean midnight CDT....
baronplt87
AG
Got it after I logged in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.