Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Another video - Carl Pelini Camera incident

11,814 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Citizen Reign
unmade bed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not sure if anyone else has linked this. Its not my video but wanted to share:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he107equRhA&feature=related

I am not technologically sophisticated but you can see Pelini going after camera at like the 0:07 or 0:08 second mark. Pretty clear.

Its like on the 40 yard line on the other side of the field.

Can anyone slow-mo this and blow it up?
unmade bed
also, right after he goes after it, it looks like he tosses a piece into the crowd and then immediately heads off the field with the rest of the players (he is not around any player at that time).

It looks like Brandon is just standing there going "wtf?"
wareagle044
small but you can see it.
unmade bed
the more I am watching that, it looks like before the incident Pelini kind of trips or at least his legs move quickly to skip over a cord of some kind. Looks like that may have been what provoked the attack, maybe he thought it was Brandon's camera that almost tripped him.

Anyone else seeing that?
Sex Panther
AG
Its like finding Waldo.
drybean`94
Clear as day!
pv
Yes it happened. Someone should press assault charges and get Texags in the news. I'm sure a lawyer on here would be happy to help.

Now can we move on to Lone Star Showdown?
unmade bed
he is definitely heading north on the field, then stumbles or skips over something, makes immediate beeline for Brandon. Brief scuffle ensues, Pelini tosses something and immediately heads towards the south end of the field (visitor's locker room).

Again, no players anywhere around.
aggiegreeneyes
um... which spec in the crowd is he again?
unmade bed
you can find him by looking for the guy in the light blue shirt near the south 40 yard line (everyone else is in maroon, white, black or red).

At about 0:08, Pelini is right beside that dude. Also to help get your bearings the dude in light blue shirt can be seen in this photo:

Like I said, its hard to see, but I'm sure there is a way to zoom in and make that video larger.
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
small but you can see it.

That's what she said
bdp514am
unmade, I think you are right. The cord was his excuse for exploding, but I think at that point anything would have set him off. In the slow mo of the other video you can see #25 stepping on the cord several times at the beginning.
cablinaggie
AG
If the mob is a clock face, the incident occurs between 9 and 10 o'clock.

Look for a guy in a red jacket walking south, Pelini is in the black/white shirt near him. He steps over a wire then goes after Brandon.
Fresh As I Is
AG
jagvocate
AG
Ant fight!
aggiediehard10
AG
I sent the pictures and the video to Tom Osborne and the Chancellor's office. Anne Hackbart is Tom Osbornes secretary and she sent me back an email saying she received them.

Anne Hackbart
Position: University of Nebraska Athletics
Other Position: Administrative Assistant to Athletic Director
Phone: (402) 472-3011
Email: ahackbart@huskers.com

Anne Hackbart joined the Nebraska athletic department staff in May of 2006 as the administrative assistant to the athletic director's office. She serves as the administrative assistant to Athletic Director Tom Osborne, Executive Associate Athletic Director Marc Boehm and Associate Athletic Director/Senior Woman Administrator Pat Logsdon.

Before joining the Nebraska athletic department staff, Hackbart spent eight years as an administrative assistant and project coordinator for the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. She also previously worked as an administrative assistant for nearly two years at American Tool Companies, Inc., in Lincoln.

Originally from Lincoln, Hackbart graduated from the University of Nebraska with a bachelor's degree in psychology in 1996. She and her husband Greg reside in Lincoln.

Mon, November 22, 2010 3:04:12 PMRE: Fw: Pictures of Nebraska Coach Carl Pelini assaulting a photographer
From: "Hackbart, Anne" <ahackbart@huskers.com>View Contact
To:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have received your e-mail.

Anne Hackbart

Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 2:20 PM
To: Hackbart, Anne
Subject: Fw: Fw: Pictures of Nebraska Coach Carl Pelini assaulting a photographer

These pictures have been forwarded to Espn, CBS Sports, USA Today, Austinstatesmen and San Antonio Express.

----- Forwarded Message ----
To:
Sent: Mon, November 22, 2010 11:51:04 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Pictures of Nebraska Coach Carl Pelini assaulting a photographer

Wow ... not pretty

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Nov 22, 2010 12:41 PM
To:
Subject: Fw: Pictures of Nebraska Coach Carl Pelini assaulting a photographer

Subject: Pictures of Nebraska Coach Carl Pelini assaulting a photographer

http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=1739612&forum_id=5

look at the pictures of the peoples faces around the incident. They are in shock!

Sincerely,
Diet Cokehead
AG
Pretty clear actually. There is enough evidence to press charges.....any reason why Brandon hasn't done so?
AgRob
consulting a lawyer hopefully
nai06
AG
wow thanks for pointing that out.
A_MBaseballFan
wow though small, that video shows the attack to be much more violent then i thought initially
They Call me Stacey
EVA3
AG
Looks like assault to me.
EVA3
AG
There is not a player within at least 5 yards of either of them.

The Pelini brothers are liars.
TxAgg07
AG
and yet another video of the incident
Say_What?
Change it to 1080p and enlarge it to full screen. It is very visible. The TexAgs account was 100% accurate.

Mini Pelini must have been off his meds.
unmade bed
good call on the 1080p. I was watching in full screen but on the lower resolution it was not so clear. 1080p makes it even more obvious.

What a couple of lying sacks of shat the huskers have on their coaching staff.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
Took me a bit but I found him, nice find!
WildAg08
AG
ENHANCE!
Nonregdrummer09
AG
They need to include this in the official statement just to prove that there was no player involved, and that Pelini did nothing but throw the pieces into the crowd and walked away.
BMX Bandit
quote:
There is enough evidence to press charges.....any reason why Brandon hasn't done so?

because he's not a giant vagina?
MSCAg
AG
I think Brandon has stated if he get a public apology, he'll drop the matter.

Personally, I'd press charges. If I'm not allowed to hit back, I'd want some kind of justice. Frankly, if Nebraska as a university had any kind of integrity, they'd suspend Carl for at least a game.
john90*
AG
go with the 1080. when you find it, its clear as day. no ambiguity. he clearly went after Brandon in aggression. he wasn't "assisting" anyone. this is a great shot.
txaggies07
AG
Wow...that was clear as day. Change it to 1080p and watch. That was some pretty clear aggression.
Rex Racer
AG
quote:
Change it to 1080p and enlarge it to full screen. It is very visible. The TexAgs account was 100% accurate.

Nice.
freakwastaken
AG
I like how after he "helped" the player he then leaves the player in the crowd
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.