Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Photos of the Pelini attack (YouTube video added)

67,562 Views | 320 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by G-Town Cracker
MSCAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
What Carl is doing here isn't even a fraction as bad as what the Corps did the Nebraska fans in 2002. Granted, Carl is an adult and a coach so this can't be tolerated, but I don't think it's worth flying off the handle over this.

So you admit Carl is a bold faced liar correct?
mike1978
f word !!!!
NUkid
I would just like to know where the audio is? Just funny in this day and age a camera with no sound. Not saying what Carl did is right but get real, something set him off and I'm guessing that would be in the audio.
nai06
AG
also to the husker trolls on the board sound strangely similar to sportsalicia2005's posts?
The Milkman
AG
quote:
These photos/video really don't show much of anything being done other than Carl knocking the camera out of someone's hand.
Lance Uppercut
AG
quote:
Not saying what Carl did is right but get real, something set him off and I'm guessing that would be in the audio.

I'm guessing what set him off is that the game was over and he lost 9-6. As they are numerals and visible, audio is unnecessary.

Also pertinent: The Pelinis had been "set off" before halftime even rolled around.
The Milkman
AG
quote:
Not saying what Carl did is right but get real, something set him off and I'm guessing that would be in the audio.

You dont seem to get it do you? He could have said "your blind ***** of a grandmother could coach a better game than you ****suckers" and it wouldnt matter.
NUkid
nai06
you need to really look at this video, he's basically 'fisting' the guy, goosing him and playing with his nuts. Watch it in full speed. Not the football I ever played!
Vernada
AG
chipotle
Then instead of lying, carl should have said that brandon said something mean to him and we would have all understood. I mean come on, how many of us here would take the opportunity to pry watchole's camera and toss it to the ground after he's banned us on here?
MSCAg
AG
To Nebraska fansifference is our guy owned up to it and admitted he was wrong. Your coach lied about what happened.

"Mid-western values" I guess.

[This message has been edited by MSCAg (edited 11/22/2010 2:11p).]
AAM02
AG
This thread delivers. Sidenote: If you are a Nebraska fan and you haven't registered for Texags yet, please do register for an account now and post your thoughts on this thread.

If the past few Cornhusker rookies are any hint of what's to come, I'd love to see what kind of gold the rest of them can deliver to us!
chipotle
quote:
A&M has a responsibility to keep people from rushing the field and keep the players/coaches/staff safe

Agreed, but Brandon was allowed on the field because he takes peetures.
goldag
ok so if Palini was trying to help a player off the feild when he hit the camera where is this player he had to help? closest guy seems several yard away.
Verne Lundquist
AG
oh yes! BRING THE HATE!!!!
The Milkman
AG
quote:
A&M has a responsibility to keep people from rushing the field

I must have missed where we joined the SEC?
nai06
AG
lets for a minute assume that there is audio of Brandon calling carl pellini a pos dirtbag

what changes? Is pellini somehow entitled to attack him now?
cjo03
AG
some of these posts make my noggin hurt
jtaggie23
Heelside Tantrum
Huskernaz
A&M played a great game. I was hoping for a missed FG and an overtime but this was not our night. The Pelini's are an antimated bunch but so far they haven't tripped any opposing players running down their sidelines. Am I dating myself? Personally I think some of that ranting works against us. I think it conduits down into some of the players making them nervous and more apt to make mistakes. If your offended let me apologize for some of our coaches ill attitudes but remember if everyone coached like Tom Osborn you might not have won that last one!
Good luck the rest of the season, you should win out and get great bowl matchup, which I expect you'll also be victorious.
nai06
AG
I just cleared my afternoon schedule for this thread.

lawsuits be damned.
NUkid
[lets for a minute assume that there is audio of Brandon calling carl pellini a pos dirtbag

what changes? Is pellini somehow entitled to attack him now?]

Attack, really? He knocked a camera out of his hand. Look out, where's are the cops at! Attack is what happened to Ben Cotton! How about you lay down and let a 300lb fondle your balls, who knows you may swing that way but my guess is Ben doesn't!
Huskernaz
A&M played a great game. I was hoping for a missed FG and an overtime but this was not our night. The Pelini's are an antimated bunch but so far they haven't tripped any opposing players running down their sidelines. Am I dating myself? Personally I think some of that ranting works against us. I think it conduits down into some of the players making them nervous and more apt to make mistakes. If your offended let me apologize for some of our coaches ill attitudes but remember if everyone coached like Tom Osborn you might not have won that last one!
Good luck the rest of the season, you should win out and get great bowl matchup, which I expect you'll also be victorious.
nai06
AG
quote:
A&M has a responsibility to keep people from rushing the field and keep the players/coaches/staff safe. A&M failed to do that - so, you get what you get. Who cares about a stupid camera anyway?

if you will kindly reference photo's 1, 2, and 3. You will clearly see that Brandon is wearing press credentials and therfore permitted to be on the field at the time the altercation occurred
Jones AT&T Stadium
quote:
Who cares what Carl did to a camera in the midst of a chaotic scene that shouldn't have been allowed to happen. A&M has a responsibility to keep people from rushing the field and keep the players/coaches/staff safe. A&M failed to do that - so, you get what you get. Who cares about a stupid camera anyway?

seriously? good lord
AAM02
AG
hamstring = balls? Cool. I have bigger balls than I thought.
Spaceball 1
AG
Who cares about the camera?

How about the people that paid for the camera! I'm guessing it wasn't a Kodak disposable they were using.

Carl Pellini is a jerk off. I hope he gets suspended for the B12 Championship.
NUkid
AggieBob - How about the people that paid for the camera! I'm guessing it wasn't a Kodak disposable they were using.

My guess it wasn't much better if it doesn't have audio on it!
Decay
AG
I don't know, I'd like the opinion of more Huskers before I determine what the picture is showing.

He was guiding his player through the crowd and just happened to bump into the camera by fighting with Brandon over it okay...?
Hoss
AG

All I know is that at this moment in the incident an elbow strike or reverse punch to the nose would have put a quick end to this whole thing (though I'm sure NU fans would have construed that to be assault instead of self defense).

[This message has been edited by Hoss (edited 11/22/2010 3:56p).]
aggiediehard10
AG
Its being sent to Coach Osborne as we speak. Tom is a classy man and I am sure the Pelini's lied to him just like they did at the press conference. I also sent copies to ESPn, CBS Sports, USA today,The Heard,San Antonio Express, and the Austin Stateman. This guy doesn't need to be around kids.
The Milkman
AG
Fine fine fine...so our coach ripped some guys camera apart after the game...who cares? A player pinched one of ours in the dog pile! Arrest him!
~generic husker fan
CoppellAg2009
AG
Dear NUkid,

Now that your 5 posts are up for the day, I cordially invite you to come back tomorrow. You have provided me many laughs at your expense. Thank you!
SaltyBobcataaaaa
Carl is done.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.