Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

** Joe Kines Fark-Off Challenge**

198,906 Views | 1580 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by HeyGuys
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Rules:

1. I will post a picture immediately following this one with the setting and the first photoshop.

2. Success farks will take the latest photo and add on one item to create the next photoshop. (i.e. I post the first, then Face takes that picture and adds one thing, then Cru takes Faces fark and adds one think, then Aggie001 takes Cru's fark and adds one thing, etc.) *Please keep all photoshops 800 x 600

3. Claims of "next" must be posted so no one oversteps the lineage of farks. We need to keep ONE pass-down fark going, not 10 different branches. So the first person to call "next" after a fark is posted will be in control of the picture until he/she posts their add-on. Then when that pitcute is posted the FIRST person to call NEXT will have control, and so on. [edit: to get rid of stacking nexts, it is now the first person to call it after the latest fark who has control]

4. Scene changes can happen when the previous photo gets full. You must call MOTION TO SCENE CHANGE and have it "seconded" by another poster (you and one other poster) before the changer is allowed to change the scene. (This does not mean the two of you have to agree on the new scene, only that the farking requires a new venue) As a rule of thumb, wait for a minimum of 15 additions to the origin-scene before requesting a motion to scene change. For example:

Fark is appended 15+ times, so...
Poster A: Motion to Scene Change
Poster 2: I second the Motion to Scene Change

Generally scene changes are incorporated into a TV set or wall-poster or something. So the last 800 x 600 fark is shrunk into the new scene, thereby keeping the original image incorporated, even though it may eventually shrink into a pixel after several scene changes. Please make scene changes into recognizeable Big XII or Texas Landmarks in a high-quality image... nothing too grainy or from a movie, etc...

5. Please inform posters who don't call NEXT, who don't MOTION TO CHANGE SCENES, or who violate any other rules about the rules. Feel free to skip or ignore posters who fail to play by the rules, until they begin to play by the rules. Remember its only fun with the rules in place, people who choose not to abide by them just come off looking like a-holes...

6. Please don't post anything NSFW or crude that would get this thread booted or deleted. THANKS

7. A time-limit of 20 minutes will be given from the time someone calls "next" until a photoshop can be reasonably expected. An addition 10 minutes will be granted to anyone who gets back on the thread after calling next and requests an extension (either with a new post or by editting his 'next' post). So 20 minutes, with a possible 10 minute extension to get your photoshop done, otherwise someone else will steal your turn.

8. No Text Captions in the photo... this is not a Fake-Script Off it's a farkoff... images only please... (images involving text are okay... like changing the words on a sign, or having a plane spell something with smoke, or a plane dragging a sign, or something.) i.e. No text boxes, or written dialogue. However, if you need to clarify an image or you think some added text will help with the humor, merely write it into the POST before you put in the picture code... that way people get the idea of what you were attempting, but the picture is not disturbed with a bunch of text.

9. Try to make the pictures gel and remain as congruous as possible. I realize some people don't have "L33T PhOT0 5H0pP!NG SK!LL2" but try not to post a huge armless person floating in the middle of the scene that has a bunch of outline-garbage around it. At least try to make it look good.

I'll Start below:

So the next person needs to call NEXT, then add one thing to this picture and post their fark, and so on...

[This message has been edited by SpreadsheetAg (edited 9/2/2009 7:50a).]
tifire85
NEXT
tifire85
Jeff George
NEXT
Gigem314
AG
I don't have photoshop, but somebody needs incorporate "Deliver me!!". And since it's a food joint...the listeater.
Jeff George
Raggy09
AG
all u need is an american flag and we have a knox!
tifire85
NEXT
OasisMan
AG
HURRY!!!
tifire85
OK, I'm done with the edits...just making sure George Washington was wearing his traditional Shredder helmet.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
Next
Rex Racer
AG
Next after Spreadsheet.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Rex Racer
AG
Okay, I'm on it.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Got it back after Rex
Rex Racer
AG

[This message has been edited by Rex Racer (edited 8/14/2009 6:25p).]
Thunder18
leoj
AG
I got the stars just so I could use this emoticon in this thread
SpreadsheetAg
AG
hurleyag
AG
someone needs to add an upside down mcgee pic
blumby
AG
NEXT
poopoonika
spreadsheet...
blumby
AG

maybe not the best but first thing I thought of
Culligan
AG
next
Culligan
AG
surveyor05
AG
GREATNESS!!!!
Ron McKelvey Weaver
The tceh tards peeing in bottle cap alley is allsome!!!
colonialag
tifire85
NEXT
Token
AG
nice
tifire85
âne rouge
next
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
This thread has definite potential.
âne rouge
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Next

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.