Since we haven't had a good Kennedy assasination thread in a while...

2,908 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RGV AG
gigemhilo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I found this from on obscure post on Facebook. I had never heard this before... I don't agree with this, just wanting to see if anyone has heard it....

"Only Lee Harvey did not kill Kennedy. A man named Wallace who was a hit man for LBJ shot from the grassy knoll. He lived in Mt. pleasant, Texas and was killed in a car wreck between Pittsburg and Mt. Pleasant on Hwy 271 about fifteen years after the Kennedy assassination. Common fact Wallace was the man who killed FBI agents in the Billy Sol Estes case in West Texas. He was financially connected to LBJ. End of conspiracy and you now have the answer. Sam Rayburn the Speaker of the House at the time was knee deep in the conspiracy. They all wanted war with Vietnam and Rayburn had raised Johnson to be President. This would never have happened if John F. had finished out his 8 yrs. Then he would have been replaced by Robert Kennedy who also was assassinated by a Clinton paid for assassin."

Obviously the Clinton reference at the end was wrong, but the dude that wrote this is possibly old and senile...
TAMU74
AG
I've read quite a lot about the Kennedy assassination, as have many on this forum, and I've never heard this before. On the surface I'd say it's nonsense. However, I do believe Johnson would do most anything if he could get away with it...but I don't believe he had JFK assassinated.
gigemhilo
AG
So I was originally intrigued by this because Wallace was from my hometown (Mt Pleasant). As I looked closer into it, i found out we share a common surname (Riddle)- so I am looking into that. It's amazing that growing up here , i have never heard of this dude.

Wikipedia, so take it for what it is...

In 1984, Billie Sol Estes told a grand jury investigating the 1961 shooting death of Henry Marshall, an official with the Department of Agriculture, that Wallace was his murderer.[1] Estes, who was convicted in 1963 on federal charges related to non-existent fertilizer businesses, said that Marshall possessed information linking Estes' fraudulent schemes to a heavily-funded political slush fund run by Lyndon B. Johnson.[1] According to Estes, he and Johnson discussed the need to stop Marshall from making their illegal ties public.[1] In exchange for immunity from prosecution, Estes was also prepared to provide the United States Department of Justice information of eight killings orchestrated by Johnson, including the assassination of John F. Kennedy.[5] He claimed that Wallace persuaded Jack Ruby to recruit Lee Harvey Oswald and that Wallace fired a shot that struck Kennedy.[5]

Glen Sample and Mark Collom implicated Wallace in a conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy in their mid-1990s book The Men on the Sixth Floor.[6] According to the authors, Collom met Loy Factor while confined in a hospital isolation ward in 1971 where Factor implicated himself, Wallace, and a woman named "Ruth Ann" in the assassination of Kennedy.[6] Conspiracy debunker Dave Perry charged the authors of relying upon unreliable witnesses, including Foy, Estes, and Madeleine Duncan Brown.[7]

Barr McClellan, author of Blood, Money & Power: How LBJ Killed JFK, reiterated many of Estes claims in 2003 stating that Johnson, Wallace, Estes, and Cliff Carter were responsible for the death of Marshall.[8] According to McClellan, Wallace fired one shot at Kennedy from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, then ran to escape.[8] He stated that fingerprints and an eyewitness placed Wallace in that location and that Wallace could be seen as a "shadowy figure" in photos of the building.[8]

Roger Stone, author of the 2013 book The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ, called Wallace "Lyndon Johnson's personal hit man" and also said that Wallace shot Kennedy from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository.[9] Similar to McClellan's account, Stone said six eyewitnesses placed Wallace in that location and that a fingerprint found on a box in the sniper's nest was his.[9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Wallace

I also found this as well..::

Alan, a very clear account of the Mac Wallace fingerprint evidence. Is Nathan Darby the only fingerprint expert to conclude that this is a clear match? It would definitely help if other experts in this field came to the same conclusion.

"My problem with this fingerprint evidence is that it suggests that Mac Wallace was one of the gunmen involved in the assassination. This evidence has been used to suggest that Lyndon Johnson was involved in the conspiracy to kill JFK. It has been pointed out that on 22nd October, 1951, Wallace shot dead John Kinser, the owner of a golf course in Austin. Wallace and Kinser were both having an affair with LBJ's sister, Josefa Johnson. According to Barr McClellan, Kinser was blackmailing LBJ. McClellan claims that the killing was organized by Ed Clark on behalf of LBJ. Billie Sol Estes has also claimed that LBJ was involved in the death of Kinser.

At his trial in February, 1952, Wallace was found guilty of murder. Eleven of the jurors were for the death penalty. The twelfth argued for life imprisonment. The judge overruled the jury and announced a sentence of five years imprisonment. He suspended the sentence and Wallace was freed. Someone very powerful was obviously helping Wallace. It is indeed possible that LBJ was the person who put pressure on the judge to release Wallace. According to McClellan, LBJ arranged for Wallace to obtain a job with the Luscombe Aircraft Corporation. This became part of Ling-Tempco-Vought ( LTV), a conglomerate funded by Clark's clients in the oil industry. "

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4966

That Page also has a lot of Information on the fingerprint they believe to be his found at the school depository.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
Then he would have been replaced by Robert Kennedy who also was assassinated by a Clinton paid for assassin."
The Clintons had RFK assassinated too?
CanyonAg77
AG
Anytime someone claims that a politician or Corporation wants war, I start unfurling the bull***t flag.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
Anytime someone claims that a politician or Corporation wants war, I start unfurling the bull***t flag.

i'm not a conspiracy guy at all but i disagree with this. why? because i've been in a room first hand and heard discussions between the head of a military supplier and a politician basically try and come to an agreement on how a deal can be reached to sell their weapons and what needs to happen. here's a hint....war and aggression was part of the plan.
huisachel
so when do we get the good Kennedy Assassination thread?

This looks like just another conspiracy nut gathering.
Centerpole90
AG

quote:
the 1961 shooting death of Henry Marshall, an official with the Department of Agriculture,
Isn't he the one investigating the cotton allotment sales and 'committed suicide' on his ranch by shooting himself several times with his rife?
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:

quote:
the 1961 shooting death of Henry Marshall, an official with the Department of Agriculture,
Isn't he the one investigating the cotton allotment sales and 'committed suicide' on his ranch by shooting himself several times with his rife?
I believe it was five times. With a single shot, bolt-action .22.
Centerpole90
AG
I need to dust off my Texas Looks @ Lyndon paperback if I can find it. Haven't read that in at least 25 years.
Smithjg
Side note.... Marshal was working for the U.S. Department of Ag, working out of the Duhle (sp?) Building at Texas A&M. That's was the building at the corner of Wellborn and University that sat at an angle to the intersection, but is no longer there...
CanyonAg77
AG
It was just the USDA building in my day. Legend was that it ws the only building on campus built on a true N-S axis. There weren't any on an E-W axis.
Centerpole90
AG
And that's some knowledge that got fish Centerpole90 cush back in the day.
huisachel
yet another mysterious disappearance associated with the Kennedy assassination.
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
yet another mysterious disappearance associated with the Kennedy assassination.
The building?
RGV AG
AG
Don't know how, don't know exactly who, but I am convinced that lbj and lady bird were front and center in having Kennedy killed. lbj was a murderous, rotten, and vile bastage and his wife was a money and power hungry kunt too.
BQ78
AG
RGV:

I've heard nothing but good things about Lady Bird even from political enemies. What have you read or known that changes that view? I do know that LBJ treated her like crap.
RGV AG
AG
quote:
RGV:

I've heard nothing but good things about Lady Bird even from political enemies. What have you read or known that changes that view? I do know that LBJ treated her like crap.
KTBC and George Brown, really no further than that. I have always understood, and also read references alluding to the same, that she pushed lbj for the wealth and financial power that "they" acquired as a couple. It was obvious graft that got Lady Bird that radio station.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.