I am DB Cooper !

4,329 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ulrich
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Anyone else waste 2 hours a night the Last 2 nights watching the History Channel's DB Cooper special ?

What a waste of time.. I thought they had something.... I guess the FBI finally put an end to all the speculation.. They are tired of hearing about it.
carpe vinum
AG
We've been looking at property with river frontage around Vancouver, I may be the only one on this board aware of the latest DB Cooper 20s sightings.
milkman001
AG
I wanted to watch it but forgot it was on. And honestly I only found out about DB Cooper because of the show Prison Break.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
i DVRd it.

i'm an hour in and so far it seems like they just keep hinting at someone but they never get around to say who it is. of course, i still have an hour to go so who knows.

i think these History Channel mystery solved shows are usually pretty full of fallacies and non-information like the Alcatraz escape one.
libertyag
AG
quote:

Anyone else waste 2 hours a night the Last 2 nights watching the History Channel's DB Cooper special ?

What a waste of time.. I thought they had something.... I guess the FBI finally put an end to all the speculation.. They are tired of hearing about it.
Watched part of it but lost interest pretty quickly.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Watched it. They are trying like hell to sell this Rackstraw guy as Cooper. History channel loves trying to pull viewers by selling kakamaymee theories on stories like this and the alcatraz escape.

I still think it was Richard McCoy. Way too many similarities the main one being he tried to pull of an almost duplicate hijacking not too long after the DB Cooper incident. I think during the jump he got separated from a lot of the money or it got destroyed due to the elements.
aggiesq
AG
I recorded it. Should I just delete and save my time? Is it AL Capone's vault bad?
libertyag
AG
quote:
I recorded it. Should I just delete and save my time? Is it AL Capone's vault bad?
No, it isn't Capone's vault bad, not by a longshot. It laid out several things worth watching but I guess I went into it expecting them to cuff and stuff someone, lol.
Bregxit
AG
quote:
I watched it. I enjoyed it right up until they kicked me in the balls in the last 10 minutes. What a waste of time.
Post removed:
by user
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
Brad Meltzer's decoded made a pretty good case for it being Kenny Christensen. Rackstraw makes sense too.
all these guys lined up alongside McCoy and i really think McCoy makes the most sense on a few different levels.

TAMU74
AG
I recorded both episodes, but have only watched the first one completely. I didn't really expect them to come up w/ Cooper so I won't be disappointed in the end. I was interested in any new developments in the case, but not surprised if there are none. The FBI has looked into this for a long time...45 years w/ no real leads.
There comes a time when you have to admit that there may never be an answer to this mystery.
Did they ever find the 3 escapees from Alcatraz?? Just got to move on after awhile.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
quote:
I recorded both episodes, but have only watched the first one completely. I didn't really expect them to come up w/ Cooper so I won't be disappointed in the end. I was interested in any new developments in the case, but not surprised if there are none. The FBI has looked into this for a long time...45 years w/ no real leads.
There comes a time when you have to admit that there may never be an answer to this mystery.
Did they ever find the 3 escapees from Alcatraz?? Just got to move on after awhile.

History channel basically did that doc saying there was strong evidence 2 of them were living in South America.

Yet the only real proof they had was a photo of 2 men wearing sunglasses that couldn't really be made out. They got an "expert" to come on and say they matched facial recognition wise. Long story short, it was another bogus History channel production to drum up ratings that really didn't carry much substance when you looked further into it.
agnatgas
AG
Pretty good song by Todd Snyder

TAMU74
AG
quote:
quote:

History channel basically did that doc saying there was strong evidence 2 of them were living in South America.

Yet the only real proof they had was a photo of 2 men wearing sunglasses that couldn't really be made out. They got an "expert" to come on and say they matched facial recognition wise. Long story short, it was another bogus History channel production to drum up ratings that really didn't carry much substance when you looked further into it.
I remember that program..it was bogus for sure.
Post removed:
by user
Ulrich
80% of the History Channel:

Host: Today we use modern science to test exciting new findings about [intriguing niche in history]

...56 minutes of total bs pass...

Host: So, [expert], would you say that this theory of mine is correct?
Expert: Well, you can never completely be sure, but in the last 57 minutes modern science has disproved your theory 11 different ways with as much certainty as is possible.
Host: There you have it! Modern science says that Elvis and Bigfoot could be the same alien being!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.