Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Anyone here bought something off the Garmin factory refurbished site?

979 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 7yrplan
tamuags08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The warranty for a refurb is as long as a new item (one year) and there is a huge discount for some of these items.

Fenix 3 for example is 320 refurb, 500 new.

Link

Any feedback?
frorge
AG
I haven't purchased a refurb product but I have received them.

I purchased a new fenix 2 in November of 2014. In June of '15 it died and they replaced it with a refurb. Worked great till that one died around March of '16. They again sent me a refurbished one which has worked great until now. I expect this one will die sometime around the new year, at which point I hope the 4 has come out and I can get a 3 for cheap or go for the 4.

Bottom line is I can't tell a difference between the new or refurb. I would go for it.
BQ2001
AG
I always look to buy refurb when I can. With a warranty that is like a new one there is little downside. I got my Mac refurb about 4 years ago and it's been great. Purchased iPads and other electronics too and never had an issue.
7yrplan
AG
I wonder if they will have any black Friday deals coming up. I'm in the market as well, I am thinking of holding off for another month to see what shakes out for deals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.