Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Big Xterra Vortex wetsuit discount

1,058 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BAGAAG
zip04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone in the market for a full wetsuit for triathlons, http://www.xterrawetsuits.com offers their $400 Vortex for $160 if you use the discount code R-ESM. I somehow ended up on the mailing list for endurance races in TN (Endurance Sports Management) and this was included in one of their emails.
fletch03
AG
Thanks!! Just used the discount. Was looking to purchase a wetsuit in the next few weeks, so this worked out perfectly (hopefully it fits).
P.U.T.U
AG
You can get a 60% discount year round
BAGAAG
AG
I've only rented a TYR wetsuit for a Half IM a few years back, would anyone say Xterra is a decent brand? I'll need something for a full IM in April and possibly any races for training before then...
wcb
AG
I have their sleeveless and it's been fine for me. They're generally regarded as a solid budget option.

I opted for sleeveless simply because most of the races I do are in the lower US. Never really needed full sleeves. That may change in a few years.
zip04
AG
I don't have much to compare it to (only a surfing wetsuit), but I have been impressed with my xterra wetsuit. Also, I have heard their costumer service is top notch.

I purchased the full sleeve and the only issue I have with it is that it is difficult to pull it over my tri watch. I have to take the watch off, pull my arm out, and then put the watch back on. It doesn't really take any time as I do this as I come out of the water and head to transition.
BAGAAG
AG
Thank you for the replies. Good info.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.