Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Multi Vitamin

2,559 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by zip04
zip04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a good multi vitamin as I am increasing my training hours. I was using a GNC daily that seamed okay, but thought I would throw the question out to those of you on this board for your recommendations.

Aside from the multi vitamin (I ran out so haven't taken one for a few weeks), I currently take fish oil, BCAAs, and whey protein daily. However, I feel run down due to training about 13 hours a week right now with 4 days a week being two-a-days.
RedlineAg08
I take ON Opti Man multivitamin and supplement it with more B12 & B6. I don't really know what a good one is either.

And then fish oil, etc, etc.
AgEng06
AG
quote:
I take ON Opti Man multivitamin and supplement it with more B12 & B6. I don't really know what a good one is either.

And then fish oil, etc, etc.
I do this as well. Optimum Opti-Men supplemented w/ D3 and fish oil.
shano0603
AG
Opti-men is good. I still feel the most different when I take Animal Pak, but haven't had that in a long time. Expensive and a pain to swallow all the pills. Orange Triad is the overall best.

Cheap ones from the grocery store do nothing.
The Lost
Used optimen too. Solid stuff
JRGAGG12
AG
"More Than A Multiple"

Best multivitamin out there...

http://www.nutritionexpress.com/supplements/multi-vitamin/3-4+per+day/american+health+more+than+a+multiple+120+tablets.aspx
wangus12
AG
Cooper Complete Elite Athlete
Cooper Complete Omega 3

One A Day Men's gummies because I'm still a child at heart
RockOn
Anyone ever heard of Pure Vitamin Club? It's produced by Vinnie Tortorich.
JamesBREI06
AG
quote:

I take it. I'm not really sure how your supposed to "feel" after a multi like others have suggested but I use this
JamesBREI06
AG
quote:

I'm also fairly active in his Facebook group and started eating #nsng in February
10andBOUNCE
AG
I take New Chapter Every Man Whole Food multi vitamin. Just ordered jar of 72 for $24.
http://www.newchapter.com/multivitamin/every-mans-one-daily?gclid=CMHlucCatc8CFVAjgQod-lMO7w
Hincemm
AG
quote:
quote:

I take it. I'm not really sure how your supposed to "feel" after a multi like others have suggested but I use this
my thoughts exactly...
zip04
AG
I ended up buying "Shaklee Vita-lea with iron." Found it on other forums and it had great reviews.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.