Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

843 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Guitarsoup
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Three miles in 28 mins. Fall is getting closer
91_Aggie
AG
I haven't done crap today yet, but I did weigh in at 190.0 this morning, so another milestone will soon be reached.

Planning on 3 miles at lunch and then 5 mile run/or/1 hour cardio at gym after dinner.
zip04
AG
60 minute recovery run. I have never in my life thought of a run longer than 30 minutes as a "recovery" exercise, but the sadistic a-hole who created my workout plan called it that. Regardless, it felt good to stretch my legs out at a slow pace after hitting it hard all week.
coop-aero-06
AG
7 mile run over lunch
wcb
AG
Lots of stretching / ice / repeat. Lower back is probably ~70% good to go. Did my first 5 minutes on the elliptical. No pain.

Hoping to be back to 100% by this time next week. IMNC is four weeks from Saturday.
91_Aggie
AG
I underpromised and overdelivered.

4 miles at lunch... and while I know it isn't real, I weighed myself after the run just so I could see the first two numbers being a 1 and 8.

Still planning on at least 5 miles after dinner
91_Aggie
AG
Oh and I signed up for the BCS Half-marathon. May have to rip the timing chip off of the bib so I don't have that slow of a pace recorded forever on the internet.
Sooner Born
Rest Day
mrsbeer05
AG
2 miles MAF in the afternoon because it was pouring down when I dropped the kiddos at school.
Guitarsoup
AG
I have like 6700 steps, but the night is still young.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.