Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Selling my Road Bike - Used 2014 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 4, 56cm

665 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by stuckinaustinAG
stuckinaustinAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought I could be a bike person but want to change in to something a little more versatile that I can ride around with the kids. I've had this for a couple of years, I bought 6 months old but had almost never been ridden. I am not 100% on the year model but pretty sure its 2014. Pics in the link below.

Asking $1,100.

Used 2014 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 4, 56cm. Carbon frame and SRAM Apex components. Less than 200 miles. Aksiom Race wheels.

Factory description Cannondale's Synapse Carbon 4 Rival features a fast, comfortable carbon fiber frame that mutes road chatter, weighs next to nothing, and features a ride-all-day position. The vibration-damping carbon fork further enhance the ride quality so you feel fast and fresh. At your command are a host of quality components including an FSA/SRAM Rival 20-speed drivetrain that features a compact crank so you can conquer any hill, and powerful SRAM dual-pivot brakes for confidence on the descents. You'll also love the comfortable Prologo saddle and the Cannondale seatpost, stem, and compact handlebar.

stuckinaustinAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Was so excited about getting the picture to work I didn't put my email. chris at dividendsolar dot com.

Located in Austin.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.