Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Invisalign

1,676 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Big Cat `93
sherminator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is $4500 about the going rate for Invisalign? Have a friend who just graduated from A&M and she is looking at braces/invisalign. Also if anyone has recs for someone in Dallas, she'd appreciate it.
tommyjohn
My wife did the cheaper alternative and saved about $2k over Invisalign. She had no complaints and is happy with the results.
shano0603
AG
Stonebridge Ranch Dentistry

There's a female Ag, class of 09 that works there.
monarch
S
My dentist has told me approx. 5000 coins, a little high for my wallet. Would rather have Aggie Football Tix.
sherminator
In the dfw area? Name of the braces?
lazuras_dc
AG
Clear Correct is a brand of clear aligner therapy like Invisalign but a little cheaper. If your friend's case is not very difficult that is a good way to go. Invisalign has better customer support etc for if things are on track like they should be, etc. so better for more difficult cases.
lazuras_dc
AG
If you do decide to go w/ Invisalign I'd highly suggest Dr. Shirey in Dallas. She was a professor of mine in Dental School and a good Aggie: http://infinitydentalcare.net/services.php?section=Invisalign
g_werch
AG
Make sure you go to an orthodontist to get your Invisalign vs. a normal dentist. Either can fit you for the trays and monitor your progress, but only an ortho can put braces on if the trays don't completely correct the problem. Mine did so at no extra cost.
Big Cat `93
AG
I actually had an ortho exam in Pearland today. They quoted me $6325 for Invisalign. Zoiks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.