Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Kidney stone

1,177 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Swarely
rgt99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone ever pass one of these? I'm trying to figure out when the pain will be over with.
agz win
AG
Drink a ton of water. Seriously, a lot of water.
Texas Ag Mom
My husband has been having these regularly for the past 30+ years so he is pretty much a pro. He usually has more than one moving around at a time (as many as 6!) He passed one Sun & has another one on the move. He has also experienced every procedure to remove them & that can be just as painful as passing the stone on your own.Each person is different as far as how long it takes to pass them. Usually the pain lets up once the stone makes it to the bladder. I would hold off going to the DR or hospital unless the pain becomes beyond unbearable. I have had them twice. The last time it took me 10 days to pass it. Drink tons & tons of water & cranberry juice can help as well. Good luck!
Guitarsoup
AG
Beer. Get your light beer of choice and get a couple of cases and go to town. Beer will make you pee a lot and it will numb you up.

I've passed a bunch of stones and this is actually what my doctor told me to do.
Swarely
quote:
Beer. Get your light beer of choice and get a couple of cases and go to town. Beer will make you pee a lot and it will numb you up.

I've passed a bunch of stones and this is actually what my doctor told me to do.

This
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.