And the best burnout of 2016 Goes to....

2,228 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mts6175
1agswitchin4lanes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/this-person-may-have-ripped-a-monster-burnout-in-their-1788158666

CDUB98
AG
Video title says "falls asleep." That guy didnt fall asleep, he passed the hell out.
Agmechanic
AG
Im more impressed and/or shocked that a colorado could do that
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Agmechanic said:

Im more impressed and/or shocked that a colorado could do that
Im surprised the C-Max was able to hold it. HAHA
dlp3719
AG
What 1ags said
Ag for Life
AG
Is the first guy to talk on the video Chris Griffin from family guy?

That is one hell of a burnout!!
coppag92
AG
Wonder if the guy was having a dream that he was doing an epic burnout?
KY AG
AG
Meth. It's always meth these days.
malibu9in1
Lame background music. Aweeeome burnout
Diet Cokehead
AG
How is the car in front of it not getting pushed around?
Rexter
Diet Cokehead said:

How is the car in front of it not getting pushed around?

Once the truck's rear wheels broke loose, it wasn't going anywhere. We used to push cars/trucks side to side when they were doing burnouts at Rankin Rd.
mts6175
AG
Reminds me of a story and I have to ask if the cop is on TexAgs (although he probably won't admit it).

I lived on the M Streets in Dallas on one of the roads everyone used to get from Greenville Ave to Henderson. One Sunday night about 3 AM my roommate wakes me up because a cop was at the door. My truck was parked on the street, and some girl had rear ended it. Well, I walk outside, and she didn't just hit it, she hit it so hard that the bed was folded into the cab, it was probably moved a good 10-15 yard from where I parked it and up on the curb in my neighbors yard, and her Grand Cherokee had nosedived and was stuck under it about a foot in (my truck was a lifted '08 Z71).

I'm standing there in my yard talking to the cop (he was at A&M at the same time I was and lived with one of my teammates from the football team), she's in her car doing something and decides to come up to me to apologize. Which was basically useless because you couldn't understand a word she said not to mention the stench of alcohol coming off her breath was about as strong as the winds of Hurricane Matthew earlier this month. I'm just kinda saying "ok" and the cop basically wants to get her away from me, so he tells her to go try and move her car and see if it will pull out from under my truck. Here's where it gets kinda funny.

So she gets in her jeep, turns it on, drops it in reverse, and all of a sudden the tires just start smoking and she's basically doing a burnout like the one in the video above because her accelerator got stuck when she hit my truck. This goes on for about 10 seconds before the lights come on in the cops head and he has an oh **** moment, bolts to her car door, and turns it off. Why you ask? Because his cruiser was parked about 10 yards behind her jeep with the lights on and he realized that if that thing let loose it wasn't stopping before it hit it and he'd be up **** creek without a paddle. He pulls her out of her car, puts the cuffs on her and throws her in his cruiser.

He walks back up to me and says, "I'm just going to tell you she said she was on her way home from an AA meeting"........
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.