BCS Truck Accessories

1,440 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dennis Reynolds
cz308
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you were looking for brush / grill guards, tool boxes, lifts etc, where would you go here in College Station?

As far as lifts, how expensive is that? I'm not looking to turn the Tundra into a monster truck or anything.
lawless89
There was that place next to discount tire on Texas in CS when I lived there. Dunno if it's still there or not.
TexAg1987
http://www.txtruckriggins.com/
Dennis Reynolds
lawless89 said:

There was that place next to discount tire on Texas in CS when I lived there. Dunno if it's still there or not.
That would be BCS Tire and Lifts. And yes it's still there.

There's also Texas Customs and Accessories on 6 headed north.

I know you said CS, but Texas Custom Outfitters in Navasota is good as well. They installed my lift.
Dennis Reynolds
cz308 said:

As far as lifts, how expensive is that?
Depends on what brand and how big of a lift you're wanting.
CWIsom
Texas Customs
cz308
Thanks guys. I'll look them up.
java94
AG
One more to consider: Texas Fleet Outfitters in Bryan on Southbound Hwy 6 behind the NAPA.
cz308
It appears that no one has prices on a lot of stuff. Those of you who have had lifts, what lift did you get and what was the cost?
Dennis Reynolds
Can't help you on the price because I don't know what the different places will charge for labor. Also, I had the dealer lift mine before I drove it off the lot so it was all included in vehicle price. Mine is a 6" Fabtech. I know someone with a 6" Rough Country lift and they have not had any complaints. You can get an idea of what the different lifts cost online through the manufacturers websites. But you'll have to call and get a quote to determine labor costs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.