Cool car photos with blonde cougar bonus!

1,410 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by HockeyAg07
Old Main
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1989226

The blonde cougar makes some of these pics even better...
aggieforester05
AG
That's a sick flame job on the lingenfelter, the cougar is pretty nice as well.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Wow in the hell does a 27 year old qualify as a cougar?
Streetfighter 02
AG
She's over 27.
Furlock Bones
AG
apparently, the term cougar is getting tossed around way too much these days. that is most definitely not a cougar.
Old Main
AG
What is the minimum age for a cougar? If you look at her face you can see she is at least 35, probably 40. Don't let those beautiful legs fool you...

[This message has been edited by Old Main (edited 4/8/2008 12:53p).]
Randy03
AG
Hard to tell by what I can see, she could be an older looking girl in her 20s (blondes usually age poorly) or she could be a younger looking girl up to about 40, its hard to tell.

You could tell by the underchassis though if she hasnt had any work down there ;D
Old Main
AG
She looks 38 to me with a birthday coming up in May.
Randy03
AG
Those are also bolt on equipment ;D
BQDAD08
shes leaving fingerprints on the paint job
The Fife
Reminds me of a friend from back in socal. At first you'd guess upper 20s. Get close and after a minute realize her real age is 37.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Reminds me of a co-worker back in SoCal. At a distance, or first glance she looked great. Then as I spent more time in close proximity to her, I realized that she was workin' it when I was in Grade School. Then I found out that she really was a pole dancer in a previous career.

To make this car related, she turned in her old Mercedes and they (Fletcher Jones) were nice enough to roll the extra debt from her previous lease into her new lease as long as she moved up from a C Class to an E Class. Her E500 was nice except that she couldn't afford the $5,000 option to get the Nav turned on. $5,000 for Navigation seemed a little ridiculous.
OleArmyBQ68
AG
quote:
HollywoodBQ
posted 2:21a

When do you sleep???

'03ag
he's in Australia.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Right now in Sydney, we just went off DST, so we're now GMT +9. So, If you're in CDT, I'm about 14 hours ahead of you. So, a post at 2:00 am TexAgs time is about 4:00 pm that afternoon for me. You should only be alarmed if you see me posting stuff at say noon on a Friday. That means I'm up at 2:00 am on a Friday night/Saturday morning, drinking.

BTW - BQ68, you wouldn't believe what old American Mustangs and Cadillacs go for over here. And, if they're over 25 years old, you don't have to convert them to RHD.
HockeyAg07
AG
a favorite saying of mine applies to her.

good from far, but far from good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.