$ per acre - Academy / Rogers, TX - National Land Partners

3,420 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Birddog 99
COSCAG67
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at buying some land in the Academy / Rogers area... What's the going price per acre these days? And does anyone have any experience / advice for doing business with National Land Partners?
buckyisking
AG
Ton of factors, but generally speaking $3,000 per acre would be a good price for 50 acres. 10 acres would be more like $5,000.
COSCAG67
AG
haha, well I just paid more than that, but it's got some wonderful views
3rd Generation Ag
AG
My niece was really wanting one of the parcels, but by the time they could get an appointment the ten acres were sold out and they have no use for the larger tracts. Sold out before noon. Think about it.
COSCAG67
AG
The 9 am slot got most of them. It was a bit crazy.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
My niece lives in the metroplex and called the minute she found the ad, however all earlier slots were already gone.
COSCAG67
AG
There is a 30 (?) acre lot with a mini lake on it going for 230k. POA allows up to one split with no parcel under 10 acres. With all the people that missed out on the smaller ones, it may be worth buying the 30 acre and sell whatever part you don't want.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
I dont think she has 230 K. That is a lot of money. I will forward the info to my brother who is advising her.
TshirtVulture
Are y'all talking about that land that opened up on knob hill?
Captain Pablo
AG
TshirtVulture said:

Are y'all talking about that land that opened up on knob hill?

I called about that land a couple of years ago and the realtor said the owner wouldn't divide...
COSCAG67
AG
It was recently sold all together to National Land Partners who chopped it up into 10, 15, 30, 150 acre sections. All lots were sold on the opening day except for one of the larger trachts towards the bottom of the hill.
mazzag
AG
Not to be a jerk, but was this thread started for advice and info or a humble brag?
COSCAG67
AG
This thread was started for advice while shopping multiple areas. I was skeptical of their marketing techniques and I didn't want to get ripped off.

No responses were made until we pulled the trigger on it

And if you have to start your comment with "not to be a jerk", then that's exactly what you are being

mazzag
AG
Touch. But there's a huge difference between academy and rogers and the amount of acreage. And east temple/bell county is part academy ISD and rogers ISD so that info is helpful. 4-10 acres is easily $12k+ per acre but not necessarily everywhere. Small acreage, 5-10 acres is highly sought after so folks pay a lot for it. You're original post was vague on details.
COSCAG67
AG
Agreed, I should have been more informative. Thanks for the info, that is very helpful.
Birddog 99
AG
Yes, beautiful views out there on Knob Hill. Never know who you'll run into.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.