Temple Police Dept?

2,283 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by mazzag
anscag07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thinking about applying there.

Anybody an officer there? Or anybody else that would like to share their opinion about the Police Department? What is good or bad about it?

TIA
c-jags
I know 2. No complaints except THS is a pain. They seem happy and like the new chief. Temple's not perfect but we have a fairly low violent crime rate, so that says something. I'd think Belton was a bit safer and has different problems, but neither would be a bad PD to be a part of. Pay isn't as good as Waco, Killeen, or Austin.

East Temple can be tough but it's child's play compared to Killeen or other bigger cities. We do a lot of ministry stuff out there with some apartments and it seems like TPD has a good relationship with the community.
Cowboy1990
I never really talk to him but keep up with a friend on Facebook that I grew up with who is Temple PD and as far as I can tell he enjoys it.
The Anchor
AG
My BIL is Temple PD. Post your contact info and I can forward it to him.
anscag07
AG
Double post
Gig Em
anscag07
AG

Thanks in advance
The Anchor
AG
I set him your info. Feel free to remove it now.
Cowboy1990
What's a job with Temple PD pay?
mazzag
AG
Crusaders41 said:

What's a job with Temple PD pay?

Not enough to pay off the FBI

http://www.kcentv.com/mb/news/local/jury-convicts-former-temple-pd-officer-on-making-a-false-statement-to-fbi/346373906
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.