Cen Tex Job Hunt

2,556 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by c-jags
txag7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

Class of 2010 here.

I am currently in the job hunt in Central Texas and thought I would come here to see if anyone has a lead.

I am from the Belton/Temple, and am currently living in Dallas. I was laid off about 2 months ago and I know its time for me to come back to the area. My family is getting older and they need more help than they have needed before.

I have 3 years experience as a successful entrepreneur as well as spending the last 3 years in client relations for a home health company, where I was in charge of over 100 patients as well as their families. People are my passion and I hope to go to a company that really can make a difference for the clients we have the pleasure of serving.

If you have any leads please let me know and I will send you my resume. I appreciate any help at all.

Thanks again.

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
We're building up our Waco business and looking for motivated people. Send me your resume if your interested at ecozapp1@gmail.com. we may have something for you
c-jags
txag7,

you might look with visiting angels in the waco area considering your background. they have a very large network (including bell county) that i believe would have some good opportunities with growth.

the only problem is that you would work for Baylor grads.
Tube
quote:
txag7,

you might look with visiting angels in the waco area considering your background. they have a very large network (including bell county) that i believe would have some good opportunities with growth.

This was my thought as well. They have a temple office. C-jags- you know the owners?
Gigemchicken90
AG
You might try Standards of Care in Cameron. They have offices all over and they love Aggies. I have no idea if they are hiring though.
c-jags
quote:
quote:
txag7,

This was my thought as well. They have a temple office. C-jags- you know the owners?

I do indeed. Ran by 3 Waco guys and I'm friends with one of them. At a minimum I can email him and see if there's anything in the area if OP would like.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.