SECN availability in Port A

1,573 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag with kids
Potcake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I are taking dogs to Port A next weekend and are hoping to find a bar with SECN and dog friendly for game. Have gotten recs for Back Porch, Stingrays, Salty Dog, Anchor Drop, and Gaff Pizza. Anyone know of SECN availability at those? Thanks
Ag with kids
AG
I assume that you've already been, but for any others wanting the answer, go to Stingrays. Lots of TVs and you can always get the Ag game on.

The others are cool bars, but not for sports watching really...
Potcake
AG
The hell with Stingrays. Ten minutes into the game and still couldn't get channel. Also sat at bar for 10 minutes without even being offered a beer. Left to watch at Back Porch. Quite a few Ags there and game on all three TVs.
Ag with kids
AG
Potcake said:

The hell with Stingrays. Ten minutes into the game and still couldn't get channel. Also sat at bar for 10 minutes without even being offered a beer. Left to watch at Back Porch. Quite a few Ags there and game on all three TVs.

Hmm...never had a problem with there myself. Watched 3 or 4 games there over the past 2 years.

Maybe I'll try Back Porch for a game sometime then. I usually only go to see Gary P or Larry Joe.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.