Lost Aggie ring - Westbound IH20 mile marker 548-547 outside shoulder

3,748 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AGC
AGC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got a story for ya Ags! My wife was eating a nectarine in the car and tossed the core out the window so it could biodegrade instead of stick around forever in a landfill. Apparently she's lost so much baby weight that her ring wasn't snug enough and it flew out the window too.

We were on our way to the airport and didn't have time to turnaround. We figure it's gone but on the off chance someone has nothing better to do while they're out that way, anyone wanna help us out?
Post removed:
by user
AGC
AG
Appreciate it. We'd be happy to drive to pick it up and will gladly pay him for finding it (cash or otherwise).

In another week or so when we get back that is.
Potcake
AG
quote:
(cash or otherwise)

You better be careful with that, this is TexAgs.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
AGC
AG
quote:
Seriously,

Any further ideas about location? Closer to which Mile Marker... easy toss from car or my wife has a Nolan Ryan like fastball throw?

She thinks at least half way to 548 but was pretty distraught when it happened so I consider the mile marker an achievement. She felt she threw it hard, though she's not getting a PED suspension any time soon.

And "or otherwise" refers to alcohol, food, and general goods for barter that don't trade on the dark web.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
AGC
AG
Appreciate it sir! Let me know when you roll into Tyler, I'm happy to buy lunch or drinks as a thanks just for asking.
Post removed:
by user
AGC
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

Club went & hunted for ring. No luck so far. 2-3 guys went back last weekend & tried again, still nothing. They tell me they are going to keep trying. I'll keep asking about it.

Appreciate the help!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.