Tyler/Smith County Annual Scholarship Event

1,988 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieGunslinger
AggieGunslinger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags, it is time once again for our annual fall fundraiser. This year, for the first time, Tyler/Smith County A&M Club is hosting a sporting clays shoot at Rose City Flying Clays on Friday, October 14th at 2:00 pm. The money raised in our fall event goes to fund scholarships for incoming freshman from the Smith County Area. Last year we were able to raise and distribute over $15,000 and with your help we hope to surpass that number this year.

You can sign your team up HERE.

If you are interested in sponsoring the event we have multiple options available and if you don't see something that fits your needs don't hesitate to email or call me and we can work something out.

AggieGunslinger
AG
Folks we are two weeks away from the event and are still taking teams and station sponsor. We also have raffle tickets for sale. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or you can email me at my screen name at gmail.
Post removed:
by user
AggieGunslinger
AG
Put a team in and crush all the orange targets you want. I promise there wont be a single Aggie Logo on them day of the event. Also, didn't I see on here where you had started your own beer line?
AggieGunslinger
AG
Weather is looking goof for the event. We are starting to pick up teams, get signed up soon.

We still have raffle tickets for sale. We need to sell about 150 to be able to have the drawing, if you do the 5 for $200 deal you are looking at a 1 in 30 chance at taking this cart and trailer home. You can buy tickets online or contact me to do it over the phone.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.