Tyler/Smith County A&M Fundraising Raffle

3,991 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AGC
AggieGunslinger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every year the Tyler Smith County A&M Former Student group gives out a number of scholarships to incoming A&M Freshman, this year we were able to award $15,000 to 14 new Aggies. One of our main sources of funding for these scholarships is our annual golf cart raffle and since we are doing a sporting clays shoot this fall instead of our usual golf tournament we have changed the cart up a bit.

This year we are raffling off a Club Car DS with a rear seat, lift, custom wheels and a light bar. We are also including a 6x10 trailer with the cart to make it a little easier for the winner to take their prize home.

Tickets are $50 each and 5 for $200. We are only selling 300 total and the drawing will be at our fall fundraising event on Friday October 14th. You can PM me or email me (my screen name at Gmail.com) to buy tickets. We can take CC over the phone and mail you your raffle stubs.
eramirez17
AG
Are tickets still available?
AggieGunslinger
AG
You bet, do you still have my contact info from our time at Ronin Ki? We can meet in town and you can pay with a check or I can do CC over the phone.

AggieGunslinger
AG
Thanks for the support ERamirez17.

MrJonMan
AG
Will contact tomorrow to get one from you
Txgunrnnr
AG
Were is the event and how do we register?
AggieGunslinger
AG
The Scholarship shoot is going to be at Rose City Flying Clays on Friday Oct. 13. Registration will start at 2:00 pm with shooting starting at 3:00 pm followed by dinner, live auction, and the cart raffle. You can email me at my screen name at gmail to get a team registered or for sponsorship opportunities.
Txgunrnnr
AG
Will you please PM me all the details for this shoot. Price per team, number of shooters per team, etc.

Thanks,
AggieGunslinger
AG
PM sent.
Stive
AG
PM me the details as well please!

TIA
AggieGunslinger
AG
PM sent. We will be rolling out the registration site next week and I will make sure it get posted here.
AggieGunslinger
AG
Bump for the upcoming Shoot
AggieGunslinger
AG
I still have 12 tickets I need to sell by Friday. These are just from my personal allotment. This is a great chance to win a very nice cart and trailer. PM me or email at my screen name at gmail.com
Jaytoke
AG
So did I win the golf cart?
AggieGunslinger
AG
Winner was a local guy.

Thanks to all who bought tickets. The OB is our single biggest source of buyers and we are greatful.
Jaytoke
AG
Awesome, glad u guys had a successful event. I
Floppy Leon
AG
Floppy Leon
AG
AGC
AG
Easily the two best posts in this thread!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.