Summerwood and Orion apartments

1,892 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Dro07
Wildman15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well howdy its me again, your soon-to-be new neighbor! Anyone have any positive or negative opinions about these apartment places? Single, only looking for a 1bed 1 bath. I'm open to apartments or townhomes, but these two have apartment complexes have really seemed to stand out when I've looked online. Thanks in advance!
Dro07
AG
I wouldn't do the summer wood apartments unless you are cool with dealing with college students and when I say college students I mean 13th grade.

Only drawback to Orion is the location from everything except SAMs club. Amennites I would go with this place though from what I remember.

How much are those places running for 1/1?
Wildman15
AG
Both places are running anywhere from $750-$900 depending on what floor plan you pick for a 1/1
buy_dont_lease
AG
I had a friend who lived in Orion, and he loved it (and the amenities). He was a young guy, single, etc.

Palomar and Cumberland Place are both on (or just off of) Old Jacksonville, south of Loop 323. I don't know where you'll be working and if the impact on your commute matters to you, but both of those places are more "in town" and appear to be pretty nice from the outside, and are far enough away from TJC and UT Tyler to lead me to believe they are not overrun with students. You might check those out and see if they are priced competitively. That said, while Orion is a little bit set away from the main drags in Tyler, you're no more than a 5-10 minute drive to whatever part of town you want to be in to shop, eat, etc.
Dro07
AG
5-10 depending on if the soccer moms are not out in full force
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.