Tyler - CPA Recommendations?

2,237 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieGunslinger
AsburyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I need a new CPA. With the first one I had in town, I felt like a nuisance. I am not from Tyler and I do not live in Holly Tree. The next one I tried is as slow "as all get-out" and this year he lost my paperwork. So, I'm looking to the power of TexAgs.

Whom do you recommend?

As long as I'm asking, I'll throw this in: In my various travels and transfers along the way, I have had two different CPAs who actually did my taxes in front of me while we sat and visited. That was great. We would visit about kids, church, and life and then after a while they'd start punching in numbers and do for me in 15 minutes what I couldn't do in 15 days. I had one of those in Kentucky and one in Texarkana. If you know one like that, chime in.

Thanks, TexAgs.
Dumpster Fire
Not knowing who you had but Rick Allen is great and an Ag.

Allen Roseman and his father are Baylor grads but great people as well.

Hopefully those aren't who you had your experiences with.
aeroag14
AG
What line of work are you in?
AsburyAg
AG
I'm in the ministry.
Josepi
AG
Kim Park is a good friend of ours, and her son will be a fish in the corp next fall. She is great to work with, and I couldn't recommend her enough. Her office is in Flint

http://www.kimparkcpa.com/

Kimberly Park CPA, P.C.
19152 Old Jacksonville Hwy.
Flint TX 75762
Phone: (903) 504-1744
Email: kpark@kimparkcpa.com

eramirez17
AG
Jacob George, CPA
jg@jacobgeorgecpa.com
Located in the Chase building off Independence

This a a fellow ag that comes from a family of accountants. He is honest and dependable. I have used him for the last 5 years and I am a independent contractor.

Saves me a lot of money
AggieGunslinger
AG
I use Jacob too, worked in the same outfit as ERamirez and Jacob does a lot of our guy's taxes. Really good guy to work with, he got his Master at A&M.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.