Rumors of Costco...

4,429 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AGC
Dro07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Possible location in the new shopping center or behind Gander Mnt? Curious if anyone else heard some rumblings of this cuz i want it to happen
Mike92
AG
I certainly hope it's true. My wife talked to an employee at the Rockwall location last Fall that said Costco had found a spot they liked in Tyler, but the family wouldn't sell. Supposedly they were still looking at the time. Who knows if it was legit information though.
suprafly03
AG
I heard about this,but across 69 (by Faulkner Park), about 2 years ago. Clearly nothing has materialized.

I'm not going to hold my breath until the deal is done!

Speaking of which, my kids want to know when that big arcade/bowling alley/lazer tag place is supposed to open....
Dro07
AG
quote:

Speaking of which, my kids want to know when that big arcade/bowling alley/lazer tag place is supposed to open....

It's suppose to go in after the In-n-out gets finished up
AGC
AG
Not sure if serious...

The cumberland family entertainment place ran into a few bumps after planning...have those been fixed? Or is this a different one?
suprafly03
AG
quote:
Not sure if serious...

The cumberland family entertainment place ran into a few bumps after planning...have those been fixed? Or is this a different one?

So it's back on? I was just joking assumed they had pulled out altogether...
Dro07
AG
quote:
Not sure if serious...

The family entertainment place ran into a few bumps after planning...have those been fixed?
The in-n-out was suppose to go where they are building the new Dairy Queen.

I havent heard anything new about the family entertainment place. I heard it was just scratched.
Stive
AG
Where are they building a new Dairy Queen?

What's going in where the Little Red School House used to be?

And what is going in on South Broadway almost out to 346, on the east side of the highway, next to that Life church?
Dro07
AG
quote:

Across the way from the new Super1, next to christian brothers if I remember correctly.

quote:
I dont even know where that used to be.
Stive
AG
quote:
quote:
Next to Cheddars.

Do you even Tyler, bro?

suprafly03
AG
Little red school house was on west side of South Broadway just north of wal-mart.

Used to have "light my fire", "red barn florist" and the son-cone place.

Look at us! There is actually some activity on this board.
Dro07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Next to Cheddars.

Do you even Tyler, bro?

Oh Red Barn square? ya a Salsaritas is going there but they are taking their sweet time getting that going.
AGC
AG
quote:
quote:
Not sure if serious...

The family entertainment place ran into a few bumps after planning...have those been fixed?
The in-n-out was suppose to go where they are building the new Dairy Queen.

I havent heard anything new about the family entertainment place. I heard it was just scratched.

Makes sense. I didn't know about the in-n-out. But I do know the story on the family entertainment place, hence why the comments piqued my curiosity.
AGC
AG
quote:
quote:

Across the way from the new Super1, next to christian brothers if I remember correctly.

quote:

You remember correctly.

Swords just moved south of 49 and mazzios is out of business right next to where the little red schoolhouse was. I figured they'd be doing something much larger with that much real estate available than just a Salsaritas. Don't hold out on us
Dro07
AG
quote:
I figured they'd be doing something much larger with that much real estate available than just a Salsaritas. Don't hold out on us
I dont know anything. I just throw crap on walls and see if it sticks
AGC
AG
quote:
quote:
I figured they'd be doing something much larger with that much real estate available than just a Salsaritas. Don't hold out on us

Your crap missed the wall.

For some reason I think that's going in across the street where the pizza hut used to be with the Mediterranean restaurant.
Dro07
AG
Maybe. They need to change the sign to the other side of the road den
Stive
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Your crap missed the wall.

For some reason I think that's going in across the street where the pizza hut used to be with the Mediterranean restaurant.

I know one of the businesses on the Pizza Hut lot is a big optometry place. Pretty sure Salsaritas isn't going to be on that lot.
AGC
AG
I've heard rumors for a few things but hadn't seen the sign.

Guess it's a done deal then.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.