The Catch

2,939 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Dro07
tx.agg.96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lunch yesterday, catfish and shrimp was pretty good. Went early, place filled up quickly. I'll choose it over Happys.
Owlagdad
Thanks headed there Friday-- unless the Friday night bluehairs have found it. Looked crowded the other night.
Dro07
AG
Where is that place?
tx.agg.96
AG
5th & Beckham. its where the rusty/rowdy taco was.

The Catch
AndreAg
I've heard only great things about that place.
RockOn
I ate there this week for lunch. Had the catfish and shrimp combo basket, and it was really good, quality food! The fries were good too and had a Cajun seasoning on them.
Owlagdad
I made mistake thinking fish tacos would not be enough, so ordered the cheese grits/gumbo combo for 6.99. Tacos were 7.99. Both could be complete meals By themselves. Gumbo was good, stout fishy taste . Grits were very good, very cheesy. Fried fish tacos were great. They heated tortilla on griddle to crispy, but not crunchy texture, jalepeno ranch dressing was like Chuys. Wife had blackened shrimp and veggies- so ma can diet while you pig. Marking Happys off the list.
Two for two on fifth street . Had Mamas enchiladas last Friday - wow homemade and great service. Good dive atmosphere. Their breakfasts will keep you to supper too.
easttxag11
AG
Went to the one in Longview this weekend and was pretty impressed. Place was packed and they served free beer and margaritas since they don't have a liquor licence. Don't know if that's just a weekend thing or what but it's a great idea.
BMach
AG
Delicious
Aggie09Derek
AG
Went twice this past week while in town - great for getting stuff to go when visiting people in th hospital.

Food was great and while I wasn't there to drink I did notice the insanely cheap drink prices.
Josepi
AG
I went last week for the first time. Shrimp poboy was average, but the gumbo was really good
Dro07
AG
went the other day and i thought it was good... then went to bourbon street for my bach party this weekend and had some amazing food so that place, the catch, is ruined for me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.