Pecan Valley Ranch in Bullard

2,190 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Owlagdad
EastTexAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All roads lead back to the Tyler area for my family and I. We are considering purchasing a lot in Pecan Valley Ranch in Bullard, and building a house. Do any of you live there or have any insight into the neighborhood?
AggieGunslinger
AG
I don't live there and frankly it is out of my price range but I have been through there a time or two and it would be too of my list if I was building.
AGC
AG
Depends on who you talk to. I think that neighborhood has cooled down from where it was a few years ago. Last I heard the developer was trying to sell all his stuff and get out of the Bullard market (again).

I'm seeing more inflight from my friend group as they get sick of driving so much. That means Old Jacksonville if they are building.
EastTexAg09
Our plan is to purchase a lot before the year is up, and then build in the next 18 months. We are not worried about driving because all of our family lives south of Grande and west of Broadway. We like the larger lots, and the neighborhood as a whole. We haven't done much other research. Do y'all know of any other neighborhoods with larger (1.5arce) lots that are on the south end of town?
AGC
AG
I don't remember which neighborhoods but some behind Fresh, near Three Lakes Middle School, are up to an acre (I think). I'll have to defer to others though because I never looked in those areas because I wanted to live in town.
chuckenvy
you might call Trent Williams construction. He has a new subdivision off Grande west of old jacksonville that is 1 acre lots. there is also a new estate subdivision going in off old jacksonville, Hollytree west on old farm road next to Swann's. you might also look in Kiepersol.
Stive
AG
A really great lot just came on the market in Countryplace addition. That is a Tyler address, but quite house schools. Countryplace is on 346 just east of Broadway. The lots in there are all fairly good size and there are any left, but this one was part of a place that just came up for sale they are selling the slot separate from the house.

Might want to check it out. It is on Three Lakes Rd.
Owlagdad
Nice area out there, Bullard schools are good. Area out 346 can be Whitehouse schools. I am Realtor, retired coach. Can send you properties just to look at and cull. I will not call , or bother you. Just email me if interested: scott@eganateam.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.